August-4-2023

I woke early today, and my mom and brother were gone when I woke up. They had gone to pick up his school computer like I did yesterday.

Once they got home me and my mom went out to go shoe shopping for me! It's kind of a tradition in our family to get new shoes before the new school year starts. I got some new crocs sense my old ones were like 3 years old and crusty.

I also got some converse! High-tops of course because I find it uncomfy when they come down supper low on the heel. After we went shoe shopping we went out to lunch and brought food back for my brother and dad as well. (Forgot my brothers drink tho ☹️)

I did my summer work after that an cleaned my room a little.

So I don't write this all at once I write it periodically throughout the day. And my bf's dad didn't fill out any of the forms for my church lock in tonight. Which means he might not be able to go. And I don't have any friends in the youth group really. Which means I might have to spend 8 hours all by myself with no way to ask my mom to pick me up early if it goes bad. (I don't have a phone number) anyways I'm currently crying in my room so I guess I'll write what happens later.

Eeeeee!! This is why I love my mom!!! She figured it out and my bf will be there!! >:3 this is why she's my favorite parent! I'm so happy!!

Anyways I kinda just hung out on my phone till the lock in. I watched some Netflix and TikTok. And read a little.

EEEEE THE NEW SEASON OF HEARTSTOPPERS CANE OUTTTT!! ITS LIKE HELLA GOOD AND MY QUEER ASS IS GOIN CRAZYYYY!

Anywho

I went on my date and it was awesome. I had a lot of fun and I got to spend like a whole 8 hours with my bf. Anyways I got home at like 7 after not sleeping so then I slept till 12.