July-26-2023

After waking up I read all my notifications and then worked on my WOF ships book for a little. After that I went and started my school work.

After I finished my work I played FNaF security breach! After playing for a little my mom took my and my brother out to lunch and to a park! We brought my pet dog, Bandit, with us and he got to play on the playground and go down the slides!

NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED, HE WENT DOWN THE SLIDE ON HIS OWN ACORD AND WAS A VERY GOOD BOY!

I'm kind of questioning being a wolf or dog therian, cause everytime I imagine having a tail it's a wolf-like tail. And it seems that way cause it wags and it's Duffy but not a fluffy as a Foxes'. So I'm doing a bit of research. I don't think I'm a dog really cause I've never felt connected to them, I like dogs and there cute and I love petting them but I can't really see myself as one. However when I was young I would try and play as a wolf or animal or play wolf video games. And I feel connected to wolves, and it would explain the expressive tail. Cause I don't think Foxes have very expressive tails, at least not the wagging when happy bit.

After a little while I decided to rearrange my room! Doing this gave me a lot more space to do quads! In fact I filmed another vid today!! My brother has been very helpful lately because he's grounded.

After filming a video for TikTok I decided to practice my high jumps more! Then I filmed another vid and by the time that finished I was tired so I decided to play some animal jam!

Soon my mom got home with dinner, it was Tex-Mex!! After eating I got to hang out for a little while before my drum lessons at 8! I have them every Wednesday!

Once I got back from drum lessons I played some more FNaF before watching some tv and then going to bed