Chapter 2 - edited

Lots of pov changing in this chapter! Its also not that long but enjoy!■

Ciel's pov;

Father.. He abused her? My sister had gone through hell before the fire! And then she lost me and mother.

She was sobbing into my shoulder. I patted her back and after couple of minutes she stood up and wiped her tears away.

I stood next to her looking deep into her eyes. "Master, I think you should let her rest. I think we all should rest for now" Sebastian said. I knew he was enjoying the pain.

"Elizabeth please come back tomorrow. Tanaka take Brett to her room" I commanded.

I watched as Brett walked inside the manor with Tanaka. "You enjoyed her pain" I said to Sebastian, not looking away from the mansion.

"Indeed my Lord. She is interesting" Sebastian said. "This is an order! Never let her get hurt by anyone Sebastian!" I yelled and took off my eye patch. He bowed and said:" Yes my Lord"

Sebastian's pov;

After putting my master to bed I walked towards Brett's room. I heard sobbing and whispers.

I slowly opened the door and saw Brett on the floor. I quickly went by her side and lifted her chin up. She looked scared when she saw me.

"Beautiful face like yours shouldn't be stained by tears" I said and smiled. "Why did Ciel summon you?" She asked her voice cracking. My smile faded away quickly. She stood up and sat down on the edge of her bed. I sat down next to her holding her hands in my own. I noticed that they were burned badly.

"He wants revenge on everyone that hurt him and to make the people who killed your parents suffer" I said without emotion.

She froze. "Am I one of them?" She asked and looked into my eyes. Her eyes were beautiful blue. "I don't think young master has anything against you Milady" she quickly relaxed.

"How did you know about our contract?" I asked her and she wasn't that relaxed anymore. "Before I ran away that horrible day, angel came to me and she.. She did something. She didn't turn me to an angel though, but something happened and I instantly knew you were a demon" she explained.

Hmmm... that's interesting.

Ciel's pov;

"Good morning young master" Sebastian said as he opened the curtains. I pulled my blanket over my eyes. "She knows about our contract" he quickly says and I push the covers away and bolt up. "How?" I demanded and he smirked. "It gas something to do with angels, but she isn't one" he said and I relaxed. He poured some tea to me. "Go wake her up" I said and he bowed.

Brett's pov;

Somebody knocked on the door. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sebastian coming in. "Good morning" he said and bowed. He opened the curtains and walked over to me.

"What dress would you prefer today?" He asked showing me two dresses. One was pink and ugly and other black and gorgeous. "The black one please" I smiled and he putted the black one on my bed. "I thought you would pick it. Black suits you" he says and pours some tea to me. He gives me the tea and I smile. "Thank you" I say and sip my tea.

I can feel his surprise.