Chapter 7

Claude's pov;

Something has happened to Brett. I can feel it. Wait wht do you care? Youre just a demon without eny feelings so you shouldnt worry about a human scum.

My inner voice told me. I saw something in the sky. It was blue and fast. It almost looked like fire. Brett!

I started running after it. Soon it landed on a roof and I followed. When I got on the roof I saw Brett crying. On her back were wings that were blue, fire. She stopped crying and looked up to me. I kneeled next to her and hugged her thightly. She sobbed into my chest.

"Whats wrong?" I asked after couple of minutes. "My father, is alive! All this time I thought that me and Ciel share the same father, and now I got to know that only my father wanted me and I was unwanted to everyone else!" She screamed into my chest.

"Shhh..." I comforted and rubbed her back. After couple of minutes she relaxed and stopped crying. "Im sorry" she said and wiped her tears away.

"Brett dont be" I said and kissed her forehead. She chuckled. "How did you find me?" She asked and leaned to me. "You dont see blue fire flying over you" I smiled and she smiled too.

"You should go home" I said and helped her up to her feet. "Im not wanted there" she said coldly. "Claude can you please spend a hour with me! I promise I go home then!" She said and hugged my arm. I chuckled at her cutenes and nodded.

She smiled. "What do you want to do?" I asked her and she looked puzzled. "Just spend time with you. I mean its only a hour because its already late so lets just watch the sunset?" She asked and I nodded. I sat down on the roof and pulled her on my lap.

We sat there about half an hour and we heard a scream nearby. "Claude" Brett shivered. We stood up.

Brett's pov;

I stood up and started walking torwards the scream. Soon I was running ontop of the rooftops and suddenly Claude pulled me back. "Look down" he whispered and I saw Madame going to kill Ciel with a knife and some redhead was fighting Sebastian.

I strugled out of Claude's grip and jumped down. "Get away from my brother!" I screamed and bursted into flames.

"My my Bassy whos this young lady?" The redhead asked and walked torwards me and when he was close he pointed his chainsaw to my stomach. "Brett!" Ciel yelled. "This is going to be messy" I sighed and tooked the chainsaw fast and he fell backwards. "H-how?" He asked and I smirked. "You were looking at Ciel" I say and set the chainsaw on fire.

The redhead was shaking and he tried to grap his weapon back. Then Sebastian jumped on him and pinned hin to the ground. I gave Sebastian the chainsaw and walked over to Ciel. Madame red had stabbed him to the shoulder.

"Brett dont come closer" Ciel mumbled and I just glared at Madame. "Brett darling! Please Im your loving aunt, you wouldnt want to hurt me?" She sais as she backed away from me. "Youre not loving but I donot want to hurt you" I said and she sighed in relief. "I want to kill you!" I screamed and set her on fire. I tooked her by her throat and pinned her to a wall. She strugled and screamed but I didnt stop.

I saw Sebastian running torwards me and Ciel shouting. I let her go and she turned into ash. I looked at her ashes and had a cold expression. "Goodbye Madam" I said and turned around to see a crying Ciel and a smirking Sebastian. I looked up to a rooftop to see Claude looking down to me.

Then he left.

He left me alone.

I dont want to face my family right now.

Still he left me.

Will he come back?

LONG CHAPTER! So yeh will he come back? Cant tell you ;) Should I add lemon in this? Or some SebaCiel stuff? Or maybe CielxAlois stuff? (I have never done yaoi or lemon but maybe it will turn out good? Not sure)