Chapter 3 -edited

Two months later (Ciel's pov)

She hasn't smiled, laughed nor talked. She only talks when she has to and in whispers. I don't know why and every time I ask she stiffens and I regret I did it.

"Master she hasn't eaten in two days" Sebastian announces as he walks over to me. "Do you know why?" I ask, concern in my tone. "She is depressed by unknown reasons. Maybe she feels guilty?" Sebastian says.

I look down to my work. Why does she starve herself?

"Ah and also. About the case, we are going to a ball tonight. Viscount Druid might be cause of these murders" Sebastian says and I nod. This is going to be a long night.

Brett's pov;

A ball? I really don't want to go but Ciel insisted me. He wants me to enjoy myself.

I took my favorite dress, dark purple with light purple lace. I putted my corset on with the help of Mey-rin. "You should keep your hair open, yes you should" she suggested. I nodded and opened my hair. It was curly and ugly. I hate that its blonde. I want it all black.

Knock. Somebody opened my door. I turned around to see a smiling Ciel. He looked at me up and down. "You look gorgeous" he says and I nod. "Thank you" I say. I don't like whispering anymore. It makes me feel weak. But I still don't smile though.

He offers his hand and I take it. We head down stairs to see everyone waiting for us. Sebastian opens the carriage door for me but I get in without his help. "You know its unladylike  to turn down help" Ciel comments. "You know I don't like him, the idea he will someday eat your soul.." I shiver slightly.

"Don't worry about it" he says. By days Ciel has become colder. Not as cold to me like others. I look at him as he looks out of the window. The old me would laugh at him, hes dressing as a lady for this case.

Soon we arrived at the manor. I again turn down Sebastian's help and walk alone to the manor. I am greeted by some butlers and I just send them fake smiles.

I walk inside to see people enjoying themselves. People dancing, laughing and chatting. I also see Ciel and Sebastian enter and Ciel looks so frustrated.

As I am thinking and not looking where I'm going I bumb into someone. I look up to the man I bumbed into. "I am so sorry" I say. In fact I'm not that sorry. "It's okay Milady. Ill forgive you if you will share this dance?" He asks offering his hand and he smiles.

He has black raven hair, glasses, butler suit that's fancier than Sebastian and you cant almost see it as butlers suit, slightly glowing golden eyes.

You actually smile to him, With a real smile, and take his hand. You two start dancing and soon everybody has noticed you. 'Is that the Earl Phantomhive's sister?' 'They look stunning together' says the crowd. With the corner of my eye I can see Ciel walking to a room with Druid.

"So what brings you here?" I ask him. He smirks. "Business with people. And you miss Phantomhive?" "Call me Brett" I smile and he smiles back.

"Well Brett call me Claude, will you come with me ti the garden?" He asks.

"Well I don't like dancing that much so if you aren't a murderer I might come" I say smirking at him. He chuckles. "Im simply not" he says and leads me into the garden.

We walk towards some beautiful flowers that are in their full bloom. "So Claude what is it? Isn't my soul not good enough for a high class demon?" I ask chuckling as I kneel down to the flowers.

He kneels beside me and grabs a flower. "Its beautiful blue that will bring your eyes up" he says and puts the flower behind my ear.

"Your soul is interesting, I shall not eat it before it has been in its full bloom, like this flower" he says and my cheeks start to heat up.

Stop blushing!!

I look to the ground and blush like mad. He chuckles. "So what are you? Only supernatural things and priests can sense demons" he says. I lift my gaze and look into his beautiful eyes.

So little bit longer chappy! Going to end it here because the next chapter tells a lot about Brett and then some fighting and love will happen!