Chapter 10

Flashback:

"Mother! Im going to see Angela now!" I yell and run out of the mannor. I run to the woods that lead me to Angelas home. I knock on the door and bring up my happiest smile.

A boy same age as Angela opens up. He looks like her too! "You must be Brett! Im Ash, Angela's brother" he says happily. "Nice to meet you Ash! Weres Angela?" I ask looking around. "Shes at town" he says irrateted.

"Well can I stay with you until she comes back?" I ask and his eyes brighten up. He motions me to come inside and we go into his room.

Its similar to Angelas but the blue walls are darker than hers.
We talk for a while and then it my time to go home. "I have to go" I say and stand up. He graps mt wrist and I look back to him. "Dont go. Stay with me and Angela" he says. He is serius.

"I cannot sorry" I say smiling. He stands up and leans close to my face. He quickly pulls me to a kiss. I try to push him away but his grip on me is too strong. I start to tear up.

My first kiss.

He, after couple of minutes breaks off the kiss and I imidietly push him away from me. "You jerk! I hate you! That was my first!" I scream to his face. His expression turns into an amused one.

"Im glad I tooked it" he says. He leans closer to my face and closes his eyes to kiss me again but instead of a kiss I slap him hard. He stumbles back and glares at me. "You shouldnt have done that" he says.

Suddenly Im burning. Its not hot but warm. It doesnt hurt me. The flames around my body are blue and comforting. "What did you do to me?!" I gasp as he pulls me into another kiss. This time I dont push him away. He is making me feel loved and I deepen the kiss with him.

"I love you Brett" he says.
"I love you too Ash" I say and we start planning the future.

"Mother! This is Ash! Hes my boyfriend.." I say as I intruduse Ash to my mother and father. Father looks disgusted like always he has to look at me. Mother looks disgusted too? Why?

"Get that boy out of here! Nobles marry nobles! My daughter will not love something like this!" Mother screams. I stumble back at her sudden outburst. I start to feel tears in my eyes.

"Lets run away!" Ash says as I cry into his chest. I look up to meet his gaze. "You sure? How can we take care of ourselfs?" I ask him. He smiles sheepily at me. "I will always take care of you" he says and kisses my forehead.

Tonights the night. Me and Ash are going to run away. As much as I dont want to leave Ciel I have to. He will understand right? I take mu bag and slowly creep into my brothers room. I see him sleeping.

I put my hand to his cheeck and kiss his forehead. I leave a note to his night table and close the door. I run out of the mannor quetly, to the woods.

"Ash!" I yell and hug him. He hugs me back and smirks. "I will burn the mannor" he says and I freeze. "What!? Why!? I ask panicking. "They hurt you! They deserve it!" He says madly at me and starts to walk torwards the mannor.

"No please! I know they hurt me but let Ciel have a happy life! Hes the one who gave me power to live!" I scream as I try to stop him. "Am I not enought for you!? Is Ciel more important than I am!?" He yells. I slap him, hard.

"You know I love you both very much! Stop this Ash!" I yell but its too late.

Hope you liked it!