A/N

We did it!!!

That my friends, was the end of Stalemate. I almost broke the epilogue up into two parts but I figured I'd just give ya'll an extra (extra) long chapter, (like three thousand friggin words that I had to edit) so I hope it wasn't torture to read so much in one sitting.

I'm so happy with how this turned out and I hope you're happy with it too. This is the first story I've ever finished in all the hundreds I've started. I for one am proud of myself.

I am definitely sad to see it end, but now I can start to work on all the other ideas for books I have, possibly even another TQG fanfic, so I hope you'll stick around for what else I'm going to write in the future.

I just want to thank you so so so much for reading and supporting me as I wrote this, I never thought it would make it this far and it feels amazing. it was not always that fun, but it was worth it. If you'd like to continue showing me support and inspiring me to continue writing, consider voting, commenting, sharing, following, and checking out the new stories I post!

Shout out to stabbaymilk , who helped me develop, write, and come up with ideas for this fan-fiction, and hyped me up when I needed it.

igaveasecondchance For being my #1 reader and making my day a little better with their positive feedback and comments.

lightyaers For the original inspiration to start this. (I know you don't know me but you are seriously so talented).

And to everyone who's made it this far, thank you so much for joining me on this ride. I am honored, and looking forward to next time.

Later Lovelies <3

-Rat