Get Married??

"Mom, I don't want to get married right now." Yoongi says to the person infront of hin who is pursuing him to get married. "Son, we are getting old. Your brother also got married. It's time for you too to get settled. You are 31 this year (Korean age)." says his mother who is basically concern about her son.

"But mom...." he tried to protest but only to get cut off by his father. "Son, we are not forcing you to get married right now but at least meet the girl once. I am sure you will like her. She is vert kindhearted and sweet girl." says his father. His mother also adds, "She is perfect for you, son." "Mom, dad.....you guys don't understand. I don't need anyone in my life. I am happy with whatever I am doing and with our armys." he says.

Yoongi's mother sighs and taking a deep breath she says, "I know you are happy being in BTS. I also know you love your fans more than anything." She stops for a minute. "Maybe even more than us but son, we also have dreams for you. We also want to see your wedding, your bride. For our sake, meet her once." Yoongi kept silence for a whole minute then says, "Fine, I will meet her."

Other side,

They were in the dining room eating their breakfast peacefully when a man in his 40s breaks the silence and says, "We have fixed your marriage." The girl infront of him stopped her movement but hummed in the response anyway. A middle aged woman then says, "You have a lunch date with him. Don't be late." The girl did not say anything and finished eating peacefully. Before going to her work, she says, " I don't have any problem. I am ready. Just send me the location."

At hybe building,

Yoongi was working at his studio. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung are busy with their schedules. Even he was in need of a discussion with them, he did not want to disturb them. Jin and Hobi are also not here. He just can't disturb them while they are serving the country. Only option left is Namjoon. After thinking a lot, he dialled his number.

After sometime,

*knock knock*

"Namjoon?!" Yoongi asked checking if Namjoon had came already. Coming inside Namjoon asked, "What happened, hyung? You called for me so urgently?"

🦋So that's it for first chapter.Hoping you will like it 🦋

Words count: 416