Run Away With Me

It was not that late in the night but Hyun was tired and wanted to sleep but couldn't as she was feeling many emotions combined.She needed to share with someone that.She thought once to call Yoongi but couldn't make up her mind.After thinking a bit, she left her bed.

Meanwhile,

It was 9:30 pm in the night.Yoongi along with BTS were in his house discussing something when the doorbell rang.Yoongi went too see who had come.He opened the door only to have a heat kiss from the woman who had come for him.It was getting hotter from both sides until they got cut by a fake cough of a third person.They broke the kiss only to find that it was Jin.As much as Hyun was excited,realising 6 pairs of eyes watched them kissing,she was embarrassed to the hell.Not knowing how to get out of this embarrassing moment, Hyun grabbed Yoongi's hand and ran away from there before they could say anything.

After coming outside of the house,

Hyun: Yahhh.....it was embarrassing.

Yoongi started laughing hard.

Hyun: Don't laugh.....*punching him while pouting*

Yoongi: *controlling his laugh* It's okay. Don't feel bad about it now. By the way why did you come? Are you that much desperate to have me? 😏😏

Hyun: 😒😒 whatever!!! I wanted to ask you to run away with me.

Yoongi: Heh! What do you mean? Our marriage is within a week. Why do you wanna run away from me?

(A/n - Bhehra insaan)

Hyun: 😑😑 I wanna run away with you not from you, you dumbass. Now come with me.

Saying that she grabbed his hands and ran forward. After some time of running, they reached infront if their destination, Coex Aquarium.

Hyun: Even though we reached here, but I don't know if it's opened till now.

Yoongi: Why are we here?

Hyun: A date but I just realized you are a public figure and people know you, what if people see you with me?! *almost panicking*

Yoongi: Relax....I am here with you. Now Let's go.

They got inside of the aquarium