Glimpse Of The Past

(First read while listening Amygdala and after the flashback scenes, a time skip comes. Read while listening some hot, sexy songs)

2 weeks later,

As Alayna was here only to visit BTS, it was time for her departure. So everyone thought to give a farewell to her. Yoongi offered to have dinner party at his house which was gladly accepted by everyone. Everyone knows Yoongi's cooking is the best. Who would say no to it?

BTS, Ji-hee, Alayna was already there at the house. They sat for the dinner after talking and playing games for long time. Hyun served food on the table while everyone took their seats.

Jimin: Hyung, this is so tasty.

Namjoon: He is right. *munching food*

Yoongi: I didn't make it. Hyun cooked today.

Namjoon: Oh wow. You can cook. *surprised*

Hyun: *smiles* When I was in the states (USA), there were a cafe type restaurant where I used to spend my most of the time owned by a granny. You can say I learned from the best. Even though I am not good at cooking Korean dishes.

Yoongi: But you cooked it well.

Hyun: *smiled at him*

They were talking about random things. When....

Alayna: You know Alina unnie and I got along so fast. I don't know why you behaved with her that way, Hyun unnie.

Hyun stopped eating but was looking down. She again started eating without looking anywhere.

Taehyung: Who is Alina?

Ji-hee: Hyun unnie's friend. We met them after the concert. They had come here for something and coincidentally we got to meet.

Jimin: Wow....but you said you had- *cuts off by Jungkook*

Jungkook: No friends. What can expect? She lied.

Hyun didn't care. She busied herself eating. Actually, whenever she get stressed or feel anxious or she tries to avoid something, she starts eating fast.

Alayna: Unnie is so pretty, so helpful. She helped me without knowing me. She was crying when Hyun unnie left.

Hyun: Can we stop talking about her? *calm*

Ji-hee: Why you behave with your friend like this?

Hyun: Didn't she tell Alayna? They seem pretty close. *asking looking at them*

Alayna: She just said you misunderstood something.

Hyun: *smiles dryly*

Hyun didn't talk further. She finished her food peacefully. She wiped her mouth with tissue, looked at them and then she lied back in her chair looking at the ceiling smiling at herself. Everyone looked at her and found her weird.

Hyun: Mr. Lee was transferred to USA when I was probably 14. I didn't lie when I said I had no friends because they weren't my friends at the first place. They were friends of my ex boyfriend, Robin. I was 16, when we got into relationship. He was senior in college and I was last year of my high school. The school and college building were different but the cafeteria was same where I first saw him. He then introduced me to his friends; Alina, Roy and Justin. Later, we became friends. Yes, they are the most beautiful persons I've ever seen but.......
It was our 3 years anniversary and like any typical girlfriend, I wanted to surprise him too. *saying this she looked at them with a dry and painful smile*