Forgiveness

After Alina's wedding and Hyungi's proposal to each other, they were preparing for their marriage. Yoongi told his family and they were quite happy. Hyun also told her parents even if she didn't want to but she thought to because in a way it was for them, she is still alive and happy with her fiance aka Min Yoongi.
BTS and Alayna, Ji-hee also asked forgiveness to Hyun and Hyun gladly accepted that as she didn't want to hold any grudges.

Namjoon

After the wedding ceremony of Alina-Ben. Namjoon came to her and said sorry.

Namjoon: You know you first impression on me was she was so mature. You and I could relate a lot. I kinda liked you for that. But still, I couldn't treat you well like you deserved. I let people misbehaving with you and I am sorry for that. I am sorry if I hurt you.

Hyun: *smiled at him* Chill. I was never hurt by you. You didn't know me and you suddenly gotta choose between me and the people you know for decades. Of course, you would choose your people. It's pretty normal and I am all fine.

Namjoon: *smiled at her with gratitude*

Seokjin

After Namjoon left from there, Jin came there but said nothing just stood still.

Hyun: Just say what you want, oppa.

Jin: Sorry that I was not there for you. Sorry that I couldn't protect you. Sorry that I couldn't fulfill the responsibilities as a broth- *cuts off by Hyun*

Hyun: Don't finish that. You had been a great brother. You are still a Great brother. I know you were not there for me but that time you were doing something good for the country and all that things are past now. You are always the best oppa just like what I wanted.

Jin: *side hugged her*

Hoseok

After Jin left, Hobi came there and asked something to Hyun which caught her off guard.

Hobi: Did you ever think me as your brother? *A tone of disappointed and pain*

Hyun: I have always thought you and Jin oppa as my brother. You guys were my comfort zone. I told you more about myself than I told Yoongi or others.

Hobi: If you did consider us as your brother then why didn't you trust us and wait for us? Why did you leave us? I swear we could fix everything.

Hyun: I am sure you would. But I didn't tell anyone but I am telling you, I guess. When Yoongi asked me to ask forgiveness to that monster, it hurt my self respect and sentiments. Although I don't have anything towards him except lots of love for him. *Smile*

Hobi: Promise that if something happens in future you will not leave us and tell us. We will try our best to solve this....... together.

Hyun: *nods as yes* Pinky promise.

Jimin

After Hobi left, Jimin came to her with a juice. Hyun took that and asked....

Hyun:  You sure....you didn't spike anything in it?