Diary

Yoongi, being disappointed with everyone, mostly with himself entered his house. The house looked empty to him. He was not feeling like home. Being distressed, he went to Hyun's room. He sat down on the bed and ran his hands through the bed sheet. Tears dropped from his eyes continuously. Soon he burst into tears.

Yoongi: Please.....please come back. I am sorry, baby. Please.....

Crying continuously, his eyes went to the table where there was a diary 'Hyun Jin' written on it. It was her diary. He took the diary and sat down on the bed, started reading it. There was no date but there was tittle. She wrote.....

Marriage

Mr. and Mrs. Lee fixed my marriage with someone without me knowing. *sigh* It was nothing new though. They always decide for me whether I am okay with it or not. But thinking about it, it doesn't harm me or anyone to meet the guy once. Not everyone will be like Robin, right?

The Date

Believe me or not, I was hella shocked when I saw 'THE SUGA' on the date like wtf, how in the earth. But me being me calmed myself and restrained myself from fangirling. We had a good conversation, I think? Ummm....roasting doesn't count, right? Ok, to be frank, we just roast each other in a very polite way that no one could actually realize. But we had a marriage deal. Can you imagine? Ok, I can't but I did. Oh god, this is not me. What happened to me? Did he do black magic on me?

Reading this, he started to laugh out loud. He was laughing with tears in the eyes. He turned over the page.

First Meet At Hybe

Today I went to a party. Yeah yeah....It was not party at the club or anything. It was just a welcome party of soon to be Mrs. Min Yoongi. *flipping hairs* *lol* *cringing at myself* It was all good until the drinking thing happened. I don't think they mean it but yeah It could have hurt me extremely and definitely it was paining me as I know the days of my sufferings.

(Yoongi felt sorry for her and angry at himself)

Wedding Shopping

I was never fond of shopping but this was the shopping of wedding of course. I went to choose 'my' bridal dress with him. Dear diary, you know right?! I feel uncomfortable easily at people's touch because of whatever happened earlier. But he was different. I felt comfortable around him, at his touch. I felt some unusual feelings. Is it too soon to say that 'I fell in love with him'? Is it love? I don't know but I know I feel something for him, something warm.

Yoongi was blushing reading that. He turned over the page.

Jin and Hobi Oppa

We were happy until the great Mr. and Mrs. Lee did their little stunt like every second day. Though it was nothing new to me, but I felt embarrassed as they were fighting infront of my soon to be in-laws and that's why I couldn't take it anymore and burst out. Jin oppa and Hobi oppa, they are so cute. I felt comfortable talking with them.

Wedding Day

It was my wedding day. When I looked into the mirror, wearing the bridal dress, I felt something. I looked beautiful. Mr. Lee came to receive me and I held his hand. I don't remember when was the last time he held my hands or maybe he never held my hand. *smile* Yoongi looked handsome groom. I was going to steal army's dear Yoongi. I was gonna marry millions of girl's crush. On the topic of wedding kiss, he kissed on my forehead. It was cute, really cute. I envy his and his brother's bond. They love each other so much. I wonder when was the last time I bonded with my bro. Although he is my cousin but always used to there for me when we were young. I don't know what happened, what could go wrong among us. I miss him but he did hurt me.

He turned over pages to find some wedding pictures of them. He smiled at himself.

 He smiled at himself

Friends?

Friends?

I met them today. 8 years, 8 fucking damn years. I met them after 8 years. I missed them. I missed my friends___ Lina, Roy, Justin. I wanted to hug them tightly. But....but everything that happened in the past were holding me back. The fact they disappointed me and I disappointed them back was holding me back. I hurt them but they hurt me too.

Was It Love?

Today I told them about Robin and what happened in the USA.

At night, I and him (Yoongi) got close, very close. We got intimated with each other. But was it love or just desire or lust? I love him but does he? Of course I won't brag about it because there was my consent. If I was not ready, he won't do that. I trust my man. I know my man. It's just awkward. Idk how to explain.

He turned over pages but found nothing. Then in one page, he found something written in a very messy hand writing without any title or date. Dried tears could be seen on it.

I saw him....the man who call himself my father's friend,whom my father treats like family. But to me, he is just rapist. He raped the 10 year old girl. He raped me. I was just 10. He forced me. He sexually abused me. The touch, disgusted me.

They want me to apologize to him when I am the one who deserves an apology. He touched me when I was younger. He also touched me in a very disgusted way and told me.....

Should I tell Yoongi about it? Will he believe me? 18 years, 18 years I felt disgusted with myself. I still get flinched at anyone's simple touch. I HATE THAT BASTARD SO MUCH.

Dad was right. I just disappoint people. Robin was right. I am just a loser. Jungkook is right. I am not good enough. Not good enough...

Yoongi felt so much anger building inside him. That man touched his wife. He was fuming in anger. He immediately called Jungkook.

Yoongi: Cancel the deal with the Choi.

Jungkook: What happened, Hyung? You know I like-

Yoongi: Jungkook just listen to me.

Yoongi explained all the stuff to them. That's when they felt how much they misunderstood Hyun.

Words Count: 1092