Lunch Date 🥣🍷

At lunch date,

Yoongi was supposed to meet the girl at 2 in the afternoon but he came 30 minutes late. He went towards the reserved seat only to find a girl in her 20s in a blue dress with imperfect yet perfect skin and medium curl hair seating there. Even though he was not sorry at all but he politely asked forgiveness for being late.

 Even though he was not sorry at all but he politely asked forgiveness for being late

(Suppose this is your dress up)

Yoongi: Sorry for being late.

The girl stood up from her seat and bowed to him and said it was no problem.

Yoongi was surprised that there was no nervousness or excitement in her behaviour or voice. Only one thing was there, that is calmness. Not knowing what to say, they ordered food. The girl broke the silence first.

The girl: Anneyonghaseyo, Lee Hyun Jin imnida. (For this ff, Hyun Jin means bad luck)

Yoongi: Min yoongi imnida.
Hyun Jin: Min yoongi aka Min Suga aka
AgustD. I know. *small smile*

Yoongi was taken aback. Firstly because of her name and secondly how she was addressing all his names. Seeing his reaction, Hyun continued to speak.

Hyun: Don't worry. I am not a creep or a stalker. I listen to your music. I admire your songs and even you for being you.

Yoongi: So you are a fan then why did not you react like other fans? Is it becauae you knew about this marriage thing already?

Hyun: Firstly, I am not a fan. I mean I definitely admire you and what you do but I don't consider myself as your fan.

The waitress entered with their food. They started eating while talking. Taking a bite from her food, Hyun started talking again.....

Hyun: About the reaction, do you want me to react? *raising an eyebrow*

Yoongi did not reply. Yes, he was surprised but he did not want her to react like other fans too as he is a normal human being too.

Hyun: Lastly, I did not know anything. I just knew they fixed my marriage with someone. I did not know the person.

Yoongi: So you said yes to the person you don't even know?

Hyun: Isn't it the same for you too? I mean I don't know you too.

Yoongi: But you know everything about me.

Hyun: Like what and how?

Yoongi: You said you listen to my music that means you listened to the song 'amygdala'.....that means you know me.

Hyun: It's not the same. That story or journey is for everyone. Everyone knows it but it does not mean they know you, right?

Yoongi did not reply. He did not like the fact that it was right. She was somehow right. Hyun continued.

Hyun: You know somewhere I am right and you hate me for that. *sips on her juice*

I will do better next time

Word count: 478