Leelina

BTS got released from their military services. After releasing, Jin and Hobi tried to find Hyun a lot but couldn't trace her as if she didn't exist. Hyun's parents also don't know where is she. It was January, 2025 at that time. Yoongi was released from his service. He always cursed himself for not trying enough to understand Hyun.

BTS was preparing for their comeback. Their fans, the army's, were eagerly waiting for them to comeback. They were releasing a mini album which was basically about their journeys in the military. They wanted their fans to experience their journeys through their songs.

Time skips,
Daejeon, South Korea

B

TS and the manager along with Alayna and Ji-hee were in the meeting hall at 'Leelina Fashion'. Yeah, the same place as Hyun works or used to work. They tried to find Hyun here but couldn't as they have the policy not to reveal their employee information to anyone without the employee knowing. Recently 'Leelina Fashion' launched their men clothes collection. Taehyung was always interested to work with them. But this time, everyone agreed as they wanted to help Yoongi, their brother, getting his love back.

They were waiting in the meeting room. Alayna and Ji-hee were tagging along as they wanted to visit the main office of their favourite clothing brand 'Leelina Fashion'. They were waiting patiently until a man in his 30s entered the room. Everyone stood up and they bowed to each other as per their culture. They were talking when Yoongi suddenly asked.....

Yoongi:  Can we meet the assistant of the CEO?

The man: Yes, I am the assistant, Park Neyon. *Giving a hand for shake while smiling*

They were confused at what the main said.

Namjoon: No, he meant the assistant. Wasn't it a girl?

Neyon: Sorry sir, I am the assistant here.

Jin: No we are talking about Lee Hyun Jin.

Neyon: But she is not- *suddenly realised something* *fake cough* Sorry sir, we don't have any assistant named Hyun Jin. By the way, our CEO will coming soon to discuss the deal with you.

Taehyung: As per I know, she doesn't show herself.

Neyon: Yes but that's for outer world not for the client. *Phone rings* I think she is here.

Meanwhile,

A woman entered the building with a grace, like a powerful queen entering her castle.

Receptionist: *stands up and bows down* Good morning, ma'am. BTS is waiting for you in the conference room.

???: Alright go back to your work.

She got into lift. After reaching her floor, she got out and as soon as other employees saw her, they started to wish her good morning. She started to walk towards the conference room when Nina Park, the junior assistant approached her.

Nina: Ma'am, BTS were searching for Lee Hyun Jin.

The woman stopped her movements and looked at her. Nina took a position of surrending herself.

Nina: But we didn't say anything, I swear.

???: Chill girl.

Nina: *relieved* Ok boss. Neyon is with them by the way.

She shouted as the woman passed by he. It is not like the employees and staffs were afraid of their boss or anything. They respected her so much. To the woman, they were her family.