Sweet But Sour Little Accidents

BTS continued the deal with 'Leelina Fashion'. It was time for taking their measurements. The brand actually make customised outfits. Like you come and look at the designs, if you like it they would make it. If you don't, then you can customise by your choices. They make just one piece but sometimes they make many of they when it needs.

Hyun offered them that Neyon and Nina would collect their measurements at the Hybe. But Yoongi wanted to see Hyun despite Alayna's words of letting go of her. Yoongi's mind was not ready to let go her. He wanted to see her. So he asked to go to Hyun's office for measurements.

Yoongi and others reached the building and got into the lift which was only for Hyun but they didn't notice that. At that Hyun also got into the lift. After getting into the lift, she saw them and said something that they were shocked.

 After getting into the lift, she saw them and said something that they were shocked

(HYUN'S ATTIRE)

Hyun: Oh shut the fuck up.

Everyone present in the lift looked at weirdly when Hyun brushed her hair strands to show earpiece in her ears. She was talking to someone else. The lift was quiet while Yoongi was wondering whom she was talking to.

Hyun: I was there only. You are one who ditched me, boy.

(The other person said something)

Hyun: One condition....... *She looked at Yoongi who was giving her bombastic side eye* take me on a date and I will forgive you.

Time skips,

Everyone's measurements was taken except Yoongi's. Nina was ready to take measurements of him also when Yoongi stopped her. Hyun was checking others when Neyon came to her and told about it. Hyun went towards him.

Hyun: What's wrong?

Yoongi: I am not comfortable.

Hyun: Alright then Neyon will take that.

Jimin: Mr. Park, I needed something. Please come with me.

Jimin came at the spot and took Neyon with her before anyone can say anything to him.

Jungkook: Nina-ssii....I have something to ask you about. Let's go.

Jk came and took her from there dragging her. Nina being the fangirl of Jk didn't protest at all. Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hobi also made some excuse to give them some alone time.

Hyun: Umm...looks like I have to take the measurements. Let's get it then.

Hyun started taking his measurements while Yoongi was looking at her, more like staring at her in a very loving way. He was happy with this little bit of their interactions. They were so close that they could feel each other's breath. Hyun noticed Yoongi's look towards her.

Hyun: Can you stop staring at me?

Yoongi didn't stop staring at her.

Yoongi: Is it too late to say sorry?

Hyun: It's never too late.

Yoongi: *pulled her close while staring at her*

Hyun looked at him. She was captured by his hands. She tried to get out and slightly pushed him.

Hyun: My fiance won't like it, please.

Hearing 'my fiance' from her mouth, he backed off and let go of her.

Time skips,

It was time for their departure and everyone was there except the one whom Yoongi wanted to see, Hyun Jin. Yoongi secretly went from there and asked a staff member if they had seen her to which the staff replied she was in her cabin. Yoongi went towards her cabin and knocked for few times but no one opened the door. The door was unlocked so he entered the room but found no one. That's when he heard water sound coming from washroom. He waited there for some time but she was not coming. So, he knocked at the washroom door only to realise it was open. He went inside the washroom and that's when Hyun turned around and got scared and was about to fall when Yoongi caught her and pulled her closer to his body but suddenly the shower get turned on and they got wet because of the water. Hyun's inner wear was showing as she was wearing white silk shirt. Yoongi's eyes were hovering over her. Water drops falling from their faces, they looked into each other's eyes. They were so close and the lips were about to touch when Hyun backed out.

Hyun: What- are...you doing here?

Yoongi: I- I was- just.....

Hyun realised her body was showing. Even though he had seen before, she tried to cover her body. Yoongi looked at other side and took her hands and dragged her outside and left the room without looking at her as she was uncomfortable. Hyun came out after changing her outfit.

(Hyun outfit)

(Hyun outfit)

Time skips,

They were leaving and this time with everyone, Hyun was there. They did their goodbyes when Hyun's phone started to ringing. Jimin was close to Hyun so he was able to notice the caller id. It was '❤️' emoji. He looked at Yoongi who was already looking at the phone and her. She excused herself and went somewhere else to pick up the call.

After sometime,

When they were leaving, someone was watching them going. That person smiled at himself/ herself.

Words count: 854