A Welcome Party🌷

Previously....

Hyun: So, what's your answer?

Yoongi: Deal.

Today........

Time skips,

Everyone was busy with the wedding preparation. Not everyone was happy with the marriage but was going with the flow eventually. Specially in BTS, no one was really happy as they heard from Yoongi about the deal. But as they haven't met Hyun Jin yet, they didn't say or judge anything about her. But hearing from Yoongi, Namjoon felt she is really mature which he could relate. Today there held a welcome party for Hyun Jin in the company of Hybe and about the wedding, they have decided not to tell the army's for now. BTS except Jin and Hobi were all ready to welcome Hyun Jin. Jin and Hobi will take leave before wedding.

Hyun Jin was on time. Her punctuality impressed Bang PD and other producers. Hyun was wearing a not so gorgeous not so simple light green dress. Her fashion style impressed Taehyung and other BTS's stylists. To everyone, she looked flawless. Hyun went towards everyone and bowed to them.

 Hyun went towards everyone and bowed to them

(Hyun's dress)

Hyun: Anneyonghaseyo Lee Hyun Jin imnida.

One of the stylist: Girl, you are so flawless. I wonder how your name is 'Hyun Jin'.....you are far better than your name.

Other stylists pinched her and everyone looked at her with eyes that were saying sorry on behalf of her.

Hyun: To be honest, no one is flawless and no one is perfect.

Stylist: I am sorry, Ms. Lee.

Hyun: What's your name?

Stylist: Park Hira.

Hyun: You are the first one to say something like this. So, thank you Hira. There was a time when I wished to change my name but now I kinda like it. It makes me stay away from toxic people who judge people by their names. Also don't be sorry for spitting facts.

Hira: Thank you, Ms. Lee. *Smile*

Hyun: Hyun Jin. You can call me Hyun. *Politely*

Hira: Thank you, Hyun.

Everyone was impressed by her where yoongi and others were ashamed because they kind of judged her name. But there was someone who was jealous. Hyun went towards them. BTS introduced themselves. Hyun noticed two girls and asked....