Wedding Shopping🛍️

A week later,

Yoongi didn't cancel the wedding. His words were "Everyone has past mistakes. You (Hyun) were an addict but it was in the past, not the present and about being him and Alayna a perfect couple, didn't Hyun say 'no one is perfect'? Just because we did something in the past doesn't mean we will destroy our future." Jungkook also apologized to her because he didn't want to create problems for his Hyung.

Everyone was busy with preparation. Yoongi and Hyun was supposed to choose their wedding outfits so they went to the designer showroom. Hyun wore a beautiful dress and looked so gorgeous that can make anyone's heartbeat go faster while Yoongi wore a oversized t-shirt with jeans.

(Hyun's dress)

(Hyun's dress)

(Yoongi's outfit

(Yoongi's outfit...mask included)

At the showroom,

Manager: Welcome sir, welcome mam.
*Tells a staff to show them their collections*

Staff: This way, sir.

After a long time, they finally selected their wedding outfits. Firstly, Yoongi tried his outfit and showed to her which made Hyun drool over him unknowingly. Then she went to try the dress but was having difficulties with the zipper.

Hyun: Is anyone there?

Hearing her Yoongi went towards the changing room but as he couldn't find any female staff out there, he got inside which caused Hyun to flinch a little.

Hyun: *turning around while keeping a hand on her zipper area* Why are you here?

Yoongi: You needed help?

Hyun: Yes but not from you. Call some staffs.

Yoongi: There are only male staffs out there right now.

Hyun: Ohh...but I needed help with the zipper. *Whispers*

Yoongi: Let me help you.

Hyun looked at him while hesitating.

Yoongi: Don't worry, I won't look.

Hyun: Well then.

When Yoongi was trying to close the zipper without looking, his cold hands were touching Hyun's warm back which was giving her shivers down her spine and butterflies in the stomach. She was feeling the unusual feelings that she felt once years ago and didn't want to feel. But somewhere she wanted more of him. She felt comfortable with his touch. Yoongi was the first person whose touch made her comfortable in these years after what happened to her but suddenly.......

*LOSER*

*YOU THOUGHT I LOVED YOU*

*CRAZY EVIL LAUGHTER SOUNDS*

*PLEASE NOOO*

*LEAVE ME*

*YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU?*

She pushed Yoongi away from her. Yoongi was shocked at her behavior.
Hyun stepped back from him and looked away.

Hyun: Ahh... nevermind. I will do that.

Yoongi: Umm...It is done anyways.

Hyun: *turn back at him* Thanks for the help.

Yoongi: *awkward* mention not.

They went back to Yoongi's house after buying their outfits. They were supposed to go to Hyun Jin's house for rest of the works.

(7% charge remain🙂 but I will update today for sure.)

Words Count: 473