Perfect Girl 👌👧

"Hyung, you should reconsider your decision."

Jungkook said concerned. "About what?" Yoongi asked confusingly. "About your marriage. That girl has so much drama in her life. It could hamper your life as an idol." Jungkook said. Jimin also agreed by saying "I think Jungkook is right. Don't know how many secrets she has." Taehyung agreed to his soulmate. But Namjoon disagreed with them. He said, "Hyung is going to marry her, not her parents. We should not judge her because of her parents problems."

"Namjoon is right and she is perfect for you."

A voice was heard by them. They turned around only to find Jin and Hobi. Jungkook and others ran towards them and hugged them. They were emotional as they saw each other after a long time.

Jungkook: Hyung, long time no see. You look so good, Jin Hyung and also Hobi Hyung. *Bunny smile*

Taehyung & Jimin: We missed you, Hyung.

After hugging maknae line, Jin went towards Yoongi and said....

Jin: Trust me, she is perfect for you. Even if she says no one is perfect or anything, but I believe she is perfect for you. She is perfect with all imperfections.

Jungkook: How could you say so, hyung?

Jin and Hobi looked at each other as if they were saying something to each other with their eyes. Hobi smiled at them.

Hobi: Believe your hyungs, Jungkook. We are saying truth. She is the one.

Jin went towards Yoongi's parents and took their hands.

Jin: Trust me, ahjumma. She is perfect for him. Don't judge her because of her family. She is perfect, for him, for you guys too. Don't cancel anything.

Yoongi's mom smiled at him.

Mrs. Min: We were not going to cancel the wedding anyways, Jin-sshi. I chose her for my son, definitely seeing something on her. *Smiles*

Flashback,

Mrs, Min was supposed to visit her son after a long time. So she thought to grab some food for him. She went to department store to grab his favourite snack before going to him but couldn't find any.

Staff: Sorry mam. We ran out of that.

Mrs. Min: What will I do now? I was supposed to meet my son today after a long time. So I thought to buy his favourite snack. I know he probably can't take care of himself because of his work. *Sadly*

Staff: Extremely sorry, miss.

Suddenly,

"Here you can have this, ahjumma." *Smile*

Mrs. Min turned around only to see a woman whose age could be around her son, Min Yoongi with a smile giving her snack to her. She was gorgeous just how Mrs. Min wanted bride for her son. She was looking beautiful in her dress and with the smile. Mrs. Min was dumbfounded by her beauty.

 Min was dumbfounded by her beauty

(Her dress)

Mrs. Min: How can I take, honey? This is yours.

???: And I am giving it to you. That means it is yours now. *Smile*

Mrs. Min: What will you eat then?

???: There is lots of foods. Besides, at least some mothers care for their children. It feels good.

Mrs. Min: Every mother loves and cares for their child, daughter.

???: Maybe. But not all mother do.

Mrs. Min: What's your name?

???: Lee Hyun Jin imnida.....meaning bad luck. *Smile* just like how I am.

Hyun gave her the snack in her hands and left from there. Mrs. Min called for her few times but she didn't stop.

Mrs. Min wished for Hyun. Wished that her problems get solved and she could be happy in her life.

.
Flashback end.

Mrs. Min: I knew that kid must have real problems in her life. She must be upset with life for some reason. But I didn't know she is in that much pain. I called her daughter that day because I thought of her. I thought her as my daughter. *Smile*

They were discussing about these things when the calling bell ringed. Mr. Min went to receive the door only to find Hyun standing there. She entered awkwardly.

Hyun: Umm...you have my phone actually. *Pointing towards yoongi*

Yoongi searched for the phone while she was Standing there awkwardly.

Mrs. Min: You don't have to be awkward or ashamed, daughter.

Mr. Min: Yes, you are not at fault. Besides, we will still love you. *Smile*

Hyun looked down. Mr. and Mrs. Min thought they made her sad. Jin went towards her.

Jin: Are you okay, sis?

Hyun hummed in the response and smiled at them, a genuine smile.

Hyun: I am just not used to these sweet talks hahaha. *Smile*

Yoongi found the phone and gave it to her. That's when her phone started to ring and she was about to drop the phone but yoongi and she both caught it. She picked up the call. *Suppose mic drop is the ringtone*

Hyun: Uhh... Anneyonghaseyo...

Gap Gap gap Gap

Hyun: Ehh...what?? You are kidding me because this ain't a joke!! What the-..... Fine, fine. Don't panic. Let me handle. *Hangs up* uhh...gotta go. Work calls...

Taehyung: *being interested in fashion* any problem?

Hyun: kinda yes for the boss.

Yoongi: Let me drop you. *Grabbing car keys*

Hyun: No no, that's fine. I have my car and you enjoy. Jin and Hobi.........*stops* ummm....op...oppa... Came after long time.

Hobi was happy she called them oppa and at the same time he felt like laughing his ass out as she was stuttering.

(Like it's 4:55 am freaking in the morning. yoon_shaw939 be happy. But I am tired typing so much for real. But no worries, I will come today again. Tatah, byebye, love you, 😘)

Words count: 941