Apology

Yoongi went from there being heartbroken. Everyone was worried for him. They tried to follow him but couldn't as he left earlier than him.

Jungkook: Hyung is leaving. We should follow him. He is heartbroken now, Jin hyung.

Jin: Relax Jungkook, he needs time. Let's give him some space.

Jungkook: But hyung.....

Jin put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder calming him down.

Jungkook: It is my fault. I always behaved rude with noona. That's why she left everything. Now hyung is hurt too. She didn't hurt him, I did. *On the verge of crying*

Hobi: It's okay, Jungkook. It was not your fault.

Taehyung: Hobi hyung is right. It was not your fault only but also ours. We also misunderstood and misbehaved with her.

Jimin: Taehyung is right. It was our fault too.

Namjoon: It was my fault too. Being the elder one, I couldn't fulfill my duties.

Jin: Stop with that fault thing. No one knew anything. It's okay. Let's hope for the best in the future.

Meanwhile...

Yoongi drove to Han river for a peace which he was not having. After a long time, he met her only to find out that she moved on. How could she? But was he deserve to blame her? Maybe yes, because she loved him but couldn't trust him to tell him. Maybe no, because he couldn't make her believe in him, he could handle things with more maturity and beautifully which he didn't. Thinking all these things, he was almost at the verge of crying when he noticed someone's presence. He looked at the person while the person passed him a bottle of water. Yoongi took that and drank it.

???: I am sorry.

Yoongi: For what?

???: I liked you for many years and suddenly out of nowhere, Hyun Jin unnie came and you got married to her. I was jealous as seeing your love with someone else is not easy at all. But due to my jealousy, I spiked her juice. I somehow poked her. The fact she left you and one of reason was me somewhere.

Yoongi: It was not your fault, Alayna. Actually the fault was not anyone's. It's just the situation and unable to express our real feelings.

Alayna: Still... It was somewhere my fault. It could harm her.

There was a moment of silence until Suga spoke up and asked her something.

Yoongi: You said you loved me then how did you let go the love you had for me?

Alayna: It was not easy, indeed. But you know what just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to be with the person. You can be for the person sometimes. You can sacrifice your happiness for him and that's the real love. I did that too because you were happy with her. It's just you realized it later. I had seen love in your eyes for her and same to Hyun Jin noona. She also loved you so much.

Yoongi: If she loved me that much then how could she move on so fast?

Alayna: Honestly I don't know that. But I think she really love him. The way she talks about her special person. Maybe that man could make her feel something that you could never. I know my statement could hurt you, but it's the fact. We should accept it.

Yoongi: Should I let go her?

Alayna: Maybe. Honestly, I don't know.

They were talking with eachother while looking at the beautiful view of Han river while someone sitting on her car was looking at them from afar. The expression that she had on her face, it was unreadable.

 The expression that she had on her face, it was unreadable

(Han river)

(Okay tatah, It's 7:22 am and my class is at 8:00 am...the chapter is short but nevermind)

Words count: 630