Shitty Day

After yesterday things had been awkward as hell between Y/n and I. We barely spoke and when we did it was quiet mumbling.

There was an obvious tension between the two of us that even the others picked up on. Honestly we just tried to avoid each other in general.

We didn't know how to act around each other now and it was very obvious.

"Uhm- Here.." She said quietly and handed me a clipboard of the head count. I looked at it then at her. "..Thanks," I uttered, and started to read it.

She nodded and looked at me uncomfortably. I nodded back to her and she started walking off. I watched her leave and rubbed my hair. "What was that?" Kyle asked next to me, "What do you mean?" I asked trying to act oblivious.

"Uh..That," Kyle raised an eyebrow pointing in Y/n's direction and I sighed.

"That, was nothing," I said and began to look at the count and smiled slightly to myself. She really was good at keeping track of things.

"Did you guys fuck?" Kenny asked laying on the table next to us. I rolled my eyes, "You two both know I haven't fucked anyone recently," I huffed and they looked at each other. "Wanna go talk about what that was then?" Kyle asked and I paused.

"What no- It was nothing I already told you," I huffed and they sighed.

"You know Y/n did say you were sick yesterday," Kenny said in thought, Kyle's eyebrows furrowed and he looked at me again concerned. "..Did something happen with Wendy?" He asked me.

He just had to be as smart as always. It amazed me sometimes how he picked up on things. "Nothing happened with Wendy," I got defensive.

"Oh dude something totally did," Kenny cringed. Kyle and Kenny looked at each other, "I'll text Butters," Kenny grumbled.

—————

The funny thing about life long friendships is that those friends always know everything about you. So here I was sky dazing with my four of closest friends. The only one who wasn't here was Cartman and we didn't really consider him a friend.

He stayed back with his friend Yentl. Something about needing to do something important. Whatever the hell that meant.

We stared at the sun going down while lying in the grass. "So how was your year?" Kyle asked Kenny who was looking up at the sky. "Shitty," He mumbled and we nodded agreeing.

"Oh hamburgers! Is it true you broke up with Wendy?" Butters asked me. "She broke up with me actually, something about me not being around enough.." I mumbled and closed my eyes feeling the remaining sun on my face.

I could feel them frowning. I ignored it and stared at the colorful sky again.

We were at our spot in camp. This was the one place we all came to vent.

It was a cliff far away from camp and the lake was all you could see. There were also a few trees and mountains in the background.

The area itself was surrounded by pine trees and there was a brown fence that was slightly broken near the edge of the cliff. In the center area there was a dug out fire pit with rocks around it. And the grass always seemed to be a little wet.

But it was very wet today from it raining hard earlier.

I originally found this place with Kyle as kids, we got lost and slept here. It was a miracle we didn't end up dead. Our parents found us and took us back to the camp the next day.