||21||

July 10th, 2006

"I can't believe this is happening." I said as Alex pinned the veil in my hair.

Today was my wedding day. A lot of Carlisle's friends were here. Our cousins from Denali also showed up. I'd invited Seth along and the rest of the pack if they wanted to come.

To my knowledge, only Billy and Seth showed up. Billy had somehow come to terms with Dad being a vampire and they were slowly repairing their friendship.

Seth I invited because he was very sweet. He and Edward had become friends and he came around the house some days. He was very accepting of all of us, unlike the other wolves.

"Oh, it's happening. And it's going to be amazing." Alex told me, smiling and leaning back from my hair.

I smiled at her. In the last month, she'd been more of a mother to me than my own mother had ever been. We'd grown closer than I'd ever dreamed.

The door creaked open and Bella, Alice and Rose walked in, each of them looking gorgeous in their lavender bridesmaid gowns. Carlisle had the boys as his groomsmen as well, with Edward as his best man.

Rose had a subtle bump from her stomach and I smiled. The spell Caleb cast worked and Rosalie was now about a month pregnant. Of course, Caleb told us that the pregnancy would be quicker than most, but not as accelerated as Renata's had been.

She looked about three months pregnant at the moment, so we all assumed she would go into labor at seven months.

Caleb had also been invited to the wedding as my way of thanking him for performing the spell. Rose and Emmett had told him they would be forever grateful to him, but he'd told them he was happy to do the spell.

"You look so beautiful, Addy." Bella gushed and I smiled.

"So do all of you." I told her.

"Did you ever think we'd end up here, Bells?" I asked her and she smiled.

"No, but I know it's where we're meant to be." She told me.

I smiled at that.

"Now, are you ready?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes." I told her.

I heard the piano begin. The familiar tune filled the air and I turned to Alex.

"I think that's your cue." I told her.

Alex was going to walk ahead of me and go and sit in the front.

She smiked and grabbed my hand.

"You look beautiful." She told me and I smiled at her before she walked off.

I turned to Rose, Alice and Bella and saw Bella had a few tears on her face.

"Oh, I'm so happy to be with all of you." I said, pulling them all into a hug. If I could cry, I would certainly be doing it.

"Thank you for this wedding, Alice. It's more than I ever dreamed." I told her and she beamed.

"Thank you, Addy."

"Now, Rose, I think it's your turn." Alice told her, and Rose grinned. She walked from the room and met with Emmett.

Alice waited a few seconds before following Rose and going with Jasper.

I turned to Bella and smiled.

"I love you, Bells." I told her and she hugged me. "I love you, Addy." She said and then I heard her cue.

She smiled and went out, walking down the aisle.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the room, walking towards Dad. He saw me and smiled.