Part-59

I was walking back home while thinking deeply about whatever Taehyung said.

Should I really give Jungkook a chance? What if he repeat the same thing again? I don't think that he'll do but still I don't know why I can't trust him fully. My heart trust him but my mind don't t.

I didn't noticed when i reached my home. I stared at my home for few seconds and sighed heavily. I turned around and made my way towards his apartment.

Once i reached there, i took a lift and walked towards his room. I breath in and out before grabbing the door's knob but to my suprise the door was already opened. My eyebrows knot together.

Who keep his door unlocked in day? I-is....h-he okay?

Without thinking twice I opened the door and stepped inside. I looked around the living room and it was all neat and clean. I turned around and shut the door that's when my eyes fell on a room.

Out of curiosity i opened it only to be greeted by a dim fairy lights all over the room with some pictures hang over there. Some were hung on the walls and some were clipped on a rope swinging in the bottom of the room.

I stepped inside to look over the pictures. I found the switch board and opened the light. A low gasp escaped my mouth when i turned around. All the photos which were present in the room were mine, like literally all damn pictures were only mine.

I slowly went closer to a picture in which i was feeding a rabbit. Wait-This is the photo of that day..when we fought. It means he took a picture of mine not the rabbit. I knew it.

I started to see every pictures in the room and to say that they were taken very perfectly won't be wrong. A smile was on my face as I was looking at each of the photo he took. But suddenly I stopped when I heard someone's sobbing voice and then it clicked my mind.

Shit! I totally forgot about Jungkook but wait who is crying right now?

I quickly went outside the room and followed the sobbing sound. I stood infront of a room and slowly unlocked it only to be greeted by loud sobbing and sniffing sound. I slowly went inside and saw that the room's light were off, the curtains were closed.

I saw a figure sitting in the corner of the room. My eyes softened as i saw him crying like a baby. He was sitting there with his knee folded upto his chest and his hands tightly gripping the curtain. He has hidden his face behind the curtain and cried loudly.

I slowly went towards him and sat infront of him silently.

"Jungkook?" I softly called his name as his eyes shot opened and looked towards me.

"H-how..d-did y-you?" He asked while stuttering due to his continuous crying.

"Sshh!!" I said and gently hugged him.

A tear escaped my eyes and my heart warmed when he snuggled in my chest, hugging me tightly. I just felt like a mother calming his son who lost his candy. I gently stroked his hair and caressed his back to calm him down.

For the first time in these years my heart felt peace, happiness. But it's also aching seeing him like this. He looked so vulnerable while crying like this. I never saw him crying like this.

Once again i fell for you, but this time harder. He calmed down after sometime. I broke the hug as he wiped his face with his sleeves.

"H-how you came here?" He asked while sniffing.

"Actually I came to meet you but when I saw the door was opened so i got inside." I said as he nodded.

"A-are you crying because of me?" I asked