Chapter 4: Spike Island

Warning: the use of verbal, physical abuse, and self-harm are in this chapter. Please read at your own risk. Please enjoy this new chapter of "Thinking About You". I appreciate all of you so much. #projectfear. Also, the warnings are in italics when she goes back to think about what Aryia did to her. I also swapped Tanner and Dakota for the duos at Spike Island to show that dynamic between brother, sister, and potential boyfriend.

-Audrey's POV-
I woke up and saw I was lying in a bed. I looked over next to me and saw Dakota lying next to me. He was still asleep. I smiled as I remembered the first time we slept in the same bed. I was 14 and he was 16 years old.
——————————
I woke up and saw 16-year-old Dakota Laden. He looked so cute as he was sleeping on his side. He was inhaling and exhaling softly as I just admired him. I quietly got up and went to the bathroom. I got into the shower and let the hot water hit my skin like bricks. I washed my body and I put my hair in a bun. When I finally got out, I realized that I had no towel or clothes. I cracked the door as I saw Dak was on his phone.

"Hey, Dakota?" I called out.

"Yeah, Addie?" He turned off his phone and came to the door.

"Can you get me a towel and can you bring me some sweatpants and a tank top?" I asked him.

"Well, of course, Addie," Dakota smiled brightly as I saw his braces. I chuckled as I shut the door.

I just wandered off in my head as I thought about Dakota. I heard the door knock as I cracked the door open enough so he wouldn't see me naked.

"Here's your towel and clothes. I also grabbed some underwear for you as well. I grabbed a pair of mine since I didn't know where yours could be," Dakota explained as I grabbed them.

When I tried to grab everything at once, I somehow let the door go which revealed my naked body to Dakota. I immediately dropped the clothes and wrapped the towel around me.

"I didn't see anything. I looked directly at you, I promise," He told me as he shut the door.

I put on the shirt and his underwear. I walked out as he noticed me.

"Damn, you look absolutely beautiful, especially in my underwear," He smiled at me as I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Dak," I smiled back.
——————————
I smiled at the thought of the two of us. I moved close to Dakota and lightly kissed his cheek. I saw him stirring as I turned over.

"Hey, Addie?" I heard Dakota whispered. I turned over and saw Dakota half asleep.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

"I'm just thinking about the time we slept in the same bed and when I went to shower, I forgot everything," I blushed.

"Oh yeah, I remember that. And oh, by the way, I saw everything," Dakota looked at me with a nervous smile.

"I believe you did see everything," I started to say, "I mean why did you tell me that you didn't?"

"I don't know why, but I do remember you look really beautiful. Let me finish what we started last time," Dakota put his forehead against mine.

We leaned in and I felt his lips against mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck as I deepened the kiss. He pushed me down against the bed and he continued to kiss me. My hands went into his hair, and I pulled his hair. I heard a slight groan from Dakota. I felt his hands wander my body as it reminded me of Aryia. We both rose and I sat in his lap. The thoughts flooded my mind as I remembered the pain he caused me mentally and physically.