Chapter 8: Defiance Jr. High School

-Audrey's POV-

I woke up, feeling more refreshed than I have been in a while. I looked over and Dakota was gone. I groaned because I didn't know where he went. I saw a note on his pillow. I grabbed it and read it. It said:

Hey Addie,

I've gone to pick up breakfast for all of us. I'm going to Starbucks. I had to ask Alex about your coffee order since I don't know it well. I will remember it now. I'll be back before you wake up.

Love, Dakota

"You didn't come back before I woke up," I mumbled.

"Let me give her coffee first," I heard Dakota say.

The door opened as Dakota frowned.

"Damnit, I wasn't here before you woke up," He sighed.

"It's okay my love. I appreciate the coffee and foot," I kissed his cheek.

He handed me the coffee as I got up and walked downstairs with him. We went into the Airbnb's kitchen and saw a lot of pastries and sandwiches on the counter. I grabbed a plate and got what I wanted. I went back upstairs and ate my breakfast. I walked into the bathroom and stripped down. I turned the shower on as I grabbed my shower stuff. I had my coffee with me in the shower.  I washed my face and body and got out. I put lotion on my legs and put on my underwear and my yoga pants.

"Dakota?" I called out.

"Yeah?" He opened the bathroom door, peeking through the crack. 

"Can you rub lotion on my back?" I asked him.

"Sure, sweetheart," He smiled as he came in.

He grabbed some lotion and started rubbing it in. Once he was done, he left the bathroom. I lotioned the rest of my body and did my skincare routine.

"Oh, shit! My clothes!" I sighed as I put on one of Dakota's shirts.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw my clothes on the bed, folded into a neat pile. I smiled as I picked out blue jeans, a gray tank top, and an army green jacket. I also put on my black Doc Martens. I put the rest of the clothes in my suitcase. I sat down at the little vanity in my and Dakota's room. I did my makeup naturally and also picked out some jewelry. I got ready in my clothes but left my shoes and jewelry off. I opened the bathroom door, revealing Dakota getting into the shower.

"Nice ass," I giggled. He jumped in and just the clear shower door. Luckily, the shower had an opaque white coating on it to hide parts of the naked body.

I grabbed my toiletry bag. I grabbed my spray bottle full of water, sea salt spray, and this curly-holding cream. I did my hair and grabbed my Fear Gear beanie. I put on my Docs and grabbed my perfume. I sprayed a couple of sprits of the Good Chemistry Coco Blush perfume and the Sol de Janeiro 40 perfume. I added my jewelry and grabbed everything, heading downstairs.

"Addie?" I heard Dakota call my name out.

"Coming!" I responded.

I headed back to our room and wondered what he wanted.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I'm wondering if you would help me get my stuff for me," Dakota said a little loudly. He looked at me like he had other plans in mind.

"Sure," I told him as he smiled.

He quietly shut the door as he smirked.

"Dak, we got to go. We need to be back on the road for your other location," I explained as he pulled me into him.