Chapter 6: Cresson Sanatorium and Prison Part 1

-Audrey's POV-

We start to get packed up for another road trip. Once we got to the airport to pick Chelsea up, we got on the RV and headed to our destination. I wore black leggings, a cropped, button-up cardigan, and brown Converse. I had my hair in a ponytail. It felt like a trip to a foreign country because it took hours. I left my puppy at my parent's house because I didn't want to pay extra for a dog fee or someone else taking care of Maverick. It was lonely and also felt weird without Maverick. I was lying on the bed at the back of the RV trying to nap. I have a massive headache, and it won't go away. Someone knocks on the privacy screen as I say in a small voice, "Come in." The privacy screen opened, revealing Dakota in sweatpants and a hoodie.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" Dakota questioned me.

"I have a headache, and I wish Maveric was here to help me," I sighed.

"Here let me help you," Dakota laid down with me.

He opened his arms as I scooted over to lay my head on his chest. I felt instantly calm, and I felt a kiss on top of my head. I blushed as sleep took over me.

-time skip-

I woke up and noticed Dakota was gone. I got up and realized my headache was better. I changed into the outfit that I would be wearing while we investigated. I put on my comfortable and stretchy high-waisted jeggings, a black turtleneck bodysuit, and my floral Doc Martens. I grabbed my army green jacket as well. I also did my makeup quickly since I figured we were almost there. I also added rings, a layered necklace, and earrings. I walked out of the bedroom and into the living area which has couches and places to sit down on.

"We are in Pennsylvania for our next location," Dakota explained. "We'll be experimenting on this road trip."

"What is the experiment?" I asked him.

"This experiment is whenever we sleep alone or do solos, we can't use flashlights. We will just be using our night vision cameras," Dakota told us as we all groaned, "We are going to the biggest and badest place in Pennsylvania. Also, the theme of the road trip is darkness."

"Oh, that's a fantastic idea. Woohoo," I said sarcastically.

Dakota rolled his eyes as he grabbed 4 things out of his pocket. He each gave us a blindfold.

"Put these on, and once we are stopped, the experiment will begin. I will contact you guys using the walkie-talkies," Dakota told us as we all groaned.

"This is no fun," I pushed his shoulder.

"This is not a good idea," Tanner mentioned.

We put on the blindfolds, and we all felt the RV stop.

"Okay, Alex you first," Dakota told Alex as I felt my brother get up.

"We will never let Dakota do this again," I told them as Tanner and Chelsea agreed with me.

"You're up, Chelsea," Dakota made us all jump.

The RV door shut again indicating that Dakota and Chelsea walked out.

"You're next, Addie," Dakota told me as I felt his hand grabbed mine.

I felt instant sparks when he grabbed my hand. Dakota guided me to the area where I would be sitting.

"Please don't let me fall," I told Dakota.

"I would never do that. I won't let you fall figuratively and physically," Dakota told me as he sat me down in a chair.

The area I was in was cold, but I could tell it was eerie. I felt winds blowing around me as I shivered.

The walkie-talkie went off as I heard Dakota say, "Go ahead and take the blindfolds off."