Chapter 18: The Conjuring House

It's going to be a while when I update this book. I am taking college classes this summer, so I don't know when I will be able to update. Also, I am sorry for a lot of the time skips. I know Tanner and Connor have their session, but I want to focus more on Dakota and Audrey's connection. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

-Audrey's POV-

It's time to go on another road trip with the gang, and I'm super excited. Also, Dakota and I went to see Taylor Swift for the Eras Tour, and I was freaking out. I was Miss Americana and Dakota was the heartbreak prince. I turn over and notice Dakota still out. I get on top of him as his eyes jolt awake.

"Well, good morning babe," He smiles.

"Good morning, hot stuff," I kiss his nose.

"Are you ready to go on a road trip? And when are we going to tell our audience?" Dakota asks me.

"I don't know and yes I'm excited," I kiss his neck.
"Do you want to join me in the shower?"

Dakota nods his head as we both get up. We head into the bathroom and strip down. I start the shower and we both strip down. I put my hair in a clip and we get in. I let the hot water hit my skin as Dakota kisses me. I melt into the kiss, and I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing my chest to his chest. He places his hands on my hips, pulling me closer and making me feel his hard dick. I pull away and start kissing his neck. Dakota lets out small moans as I continue to kiss him. I move down his chest and to his V-line.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to," Dakota tells me.

"I want to, babe," I tell him.

I put my mouth on the tip of his dick and Dakota moans. He puts his hand in my hair and grips it, making me moan. I start sucking faster and I start jacking him off so he will come faster.

"H-Holy shit, Addie. I'm about to come," Dakota moans out.

My hand lets go of his dick as I continue to suck him. I feel him twitch and moan loudly as I feel a hot liquid shoot in my throat. I swallow every bit of it, and I get up from the floor of the shower.

"That was hot, Dak," I kiss him.

"You're hot for doing that," He smirks.

We wash ourselves and get out of the shower. We dry off and I pick out leggings, my Taylor Swift Eras Tour crewneck sweatshirt, underwear, a wireless bra, and white socks. I put on deodorant and perfume and then I put on my clothes. I add a necklace and earrings. I braid my hair into French braids. I pack my bags for our road trip. We are going to the airport to meet Chelsea then we are going to drive rental cars on this road trip. Dakota gets ready in his clothes while I help pack his bags. We gather our things, and we head to the guys' house. The guys walk out and I hug my brother, Connor, and Tanner. We head to the airport and go through security. We wait to board the plane at our gate. I get some iced coffee from Starbucks because I am pretty exhausted.

-time skip-

We finally get off the plane and meet up with Chelsea. I'm behind the boys since Chelsea doesn't know I'm here or that Dakota and I are a thing.

"Hey, guys. I've missed you," Chelsea hugs each one of the guys.

I peek behind Tanner as Chelsea screams.

"OMG! Audrey! I'm so glad you're here," Chelsea hugs me, squeezing me tight.

"Hey, don't kill my girlfriend," Dakota giggles as her eyes widen.

"You two are together?!" Chelsea asks.

Dakota and I both nod our heads, and she hugs us both.

"It's about time you two get together," Chelsea says.