Why do it ?

SHORT CHAPTER FILLER

Noah's POV
I sat with the guys and we talked about the entire conversation between Eleanor and me. "She doesn't know me as well as she thinks she does, I have too many scars that she'll never see. I don't know what to expect. " I explained as the guys stared at me. "Are you going to tell her?" Folio asked. "I thought Nick did that already." They nodded as a door opened revealing Eleanor. "Noah, can we talk?" I didn't say anything but I did come to her. "I'm sorry, I want to apologize. " she looks up at me but I just listened before we walked into a room for some privacy.

"Noah, baby I'm so sorry. That was wrong of me to use that against you." I didn't reply, I just have nothing to say. "Noah please say something? " she cups my face as we sat down on the floor together. "I don't know what to say to you Ellie." I avoided eye contact cause I don't want to see how sorry she is, I just hated when people use my past to prove a point. My grandfather always blamed that on everything and the truth was that I didn't want him to know how I really felt. It was to f*cking painful.

"You don't know a single thing about my past so stop pretending you do, I f*cking hate it." I mumbled pulling my legs up to my chest. "Your right, I don't know you as well as I thought I did... Why can't you just forgive me and move on?" She angrily stood up.
"Your my wife... we don't sweep it under the rug, maybe I do for the cameras but for you? I sure as hell am not doing that to you." I rest my head against the wall and closed my eyes, I just needed some kind of relief.

I then felt Eleanor kiss my forehead, she understood what I meant. "I know Noah. I'm so sorry " I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in for a hug. "I love you so much, I just don't want to lose you again." She kissed my cheek and said "I love you too. We're gonna be alright....."