Heaven knows I ain't getting over you

FILLER CHAPTER

Noah's POV
I walked into the large church which was empty, and just stood in the middle of the room. I stared at the cross in the middle of the wall and said "God, give me the words... make me speak to her." I can only pray for my last hope.

I removed my jacket and took in a deep breath. "I'm not afraid of the war you've come to wage against my sins. I'm not Okay, but I can try my best to just Pretend. So will you wait me out? Or will you drown me out? So will you wait me out? Or will you drown me out? "

And just like that... I let all my emotions out.

"I CAN WAIT FOR YOU AT THE BOTTOM, I CAN STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT ME TO, I CAN WAIT FOR YEARS IF I GOTTA. HEAVEN KNOWS I AIN'T GETTING OVER YOU." I sang loudly throughout the church.

"I know the pain you hide behind the smile on your face and not a day, goes by where I don't think I feel the same.
So will you wait me out or will you drown me out? So will you wait me out or will you DROWN ME OUT!
I CAN WAIT FOR YOU AT THE BOTTOM, I CAN STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT ME TO, I CAN WAIT FOR YEARS IF I GOTTA. HEAVEN KNOWS I AIN'T GETTING OVER YOU. "

YEAH WE'LL TRY AGAIN, WHEN WE'RE NOT SO DIFFERENT. OHH WE'LL MAKE AMENDS, TILL THEN I'LL JUST PRETEND.... "

This part was for Eleanor

"Weight down on me, stay till morning.
Way down, would you say I'm worthy?"
And that's when I knew, God spoke through me with a song. "Thank you " I whispered staring at the ceiling.

Now I need to go type this into my phone to officially make it happen....

TO BE CONTINUED >>>>>