You waited me out

Noah's POV
"Would you say I'm worthy? " that's when I saw her.

My heart literally stopped, I didn't know if I was just picturing it or if she was really there.
Everything was in slow motion and the only thing I could hear was my heart pounding against my chest.
Her beautiful face staring back at mine as the red lights flashed over her.

I ran to the back of the stage towards her as she slowly made her way towards me. We didn't say anything, we just ran until we were in each other's arms again. We were both crying silently as we hugged.
God it felt like heaven to just hold her again. "I knew I'd hold you again " I cried as she said, "I'm so sorry " into my ear. We slowly pulled away as I kissed her lips. "I didn't think you'd come." I whispered as she rubbed my check. "I'll always be with you, Noah" she smiles before kissing me again.
"I'm so happy you came back, Ellie...
Seriously I love you so f*cking much" I hugged her so tightly once again.
"Me too, Noah... I'm so happy to see you "
I kissed her forehead as she lifts her shirt up just a bit to see her stomach.
"I'm pregnant again." She smiles,
"Oh my God! Ellie how long ?" I smiled so widely. "I'm two and half months into it, I'm getting fat." She giggles as I put my large hand over her stomach. "I'm ready babe, I want to be a dad again." I kissed her again as we smiled into each other.
"Come here, we have something special to announce." I gently grabbed her hand and pulled Ellie up on stage with me.

"Canada? I have something special to announce... this is my beautiful wife who I just found is Two and half months pregnant with our next child!" Everyone cheered loudly for us as I held Eleanor by my side. "This is, Eleanor Sidney. I met this beautiful woman a year ago while on tour and I can't tell you how amazing she is...
So this song goes out to her as you guys know we already started just Pretend... so let's finish it." I kissed Eleanor's cheek as I got on my knees in front of her and sang.

"I can wait for you at the bottom" she was blushing so much as she held my left hand. "I can stay away if you want me to, I can wait for years if I gotta. Heaven knows I ain't getting over you." I then stood to my feet and she was now looking up at me.
"Weight down on my, stay till morning, weight down, would you say I'm worthy? Weight down on me,
Stay till morning, weight down, would you say I'm worthy? " we then kissed right there on the stage.
"WWWWWWOOOOOO!!!" We stared at each other as the fans cheered us on. "Canada, thank you so much!" I waved as the guys came side by side next to Eleanor and me. "WE LOVE YOU AND WE'LL BE BACK" We all bowed "GOOD NIGHT GUYS" I waved as I walked Ellie and the guys back stage.

"I'm so happy to see the puzzle solved!" Jolly smiled as he hugs Ellie.
"It's so nice to see you again, Jolly "
"The queen is back" Nick hugs her as Folio hugs her too. "I love you guys so much, you're family to me " she smiles while leaning into me. "We love you too Eleanor " the three of them say as I pulled her against and said "she's mine " making them laugh.
"Well Pennsylvania, here we come!" Folio smiles as we all made our way to the bus.....

THIS IS MY LONGEST BOOK!