Set the date

Noah's POV
I woke up to my alarm clock at 7 :30
In the morning. Today I'm going to get my hair cut and get ready for the upcoming tour dates this week.
It's August 29th so there's still a few weeks to go until the boys and I head to Canada. I can only pray that's she's there, I really don't want to call her either. Seeing her in person is so much more than a phone call, plus I'm not really sure what I'd say to her just yet.

I got dressed before the boys and I head to the barbershop.

"How much would you like me to remove? " the man asked as I stared at my reflection on the mirror in front of me. "All of it except the sides." I said as I showed him, and with a quick nod he started cutting my hair slowly. I slowly turned my head to see Folio having the sides of his head shaved. "Folio dude?" I hissed as he giggles. "Deathawk man!" He does the peace sign before looking back at his reflection. "How much are you wanting cut?" Nick asks as he stands in front of me. "Everything except the sides." I said as he nods. "Maybe I should have mine cut too?" He says looking upward. "Hell no, Nick. You look much better with the hair, it looks... honestly bad short." I said honestly. Nick had cut his hair back when we turned eighteen and looked awful. "Ouch! " he laughs before patting my leg and walks towards Jolly, who was always getting a haircut. "Don't tell me he's going bald now?" I closed my eyes theatrically.
"Don't worry man, my buddy Ricky will make him look dope" the man cutting my hair says as I said "thank God " making us laugh. "I LOVE MY HAIR!" Jolly yells as the rest of us (excluding Nick) got our hair cut....

AN HOUR LATER
"You look sexy bro" Jolly compliments me as I walked towards the exit.

"Thanks Sweden " we high fived before thanking the guys and leaving.
"Folio? I must say... you look awesome" I smiled as we made our way to Nick's car. "Thank you, Noah! I'm loving it " we all got in and turned up the radio....

Eleanor's POV
I woke up to hear my radio playing 'Glass Houses ' my ex sounded like an angel as he sang passionately.
"You said I'd never make it, you said I'd I fall on my face, but now I'm right where I belong and I put you in your place ." The lyrics were so beautiful yet so sad. Noah was a realist, and I knew that those words were about his grandfather. He was a tortured soul during his youth, emotional and physically.

I didn't realize that I was smiling until the song was over. "Good morning Canada! Well that was Bad Omens and that's Glass Houses. Speaking of bad omens, they announced some tours over the weekend and guess where their playing on October 7th?
That's right, it's Canada! I'm gonna have Noah Sebastian and Nick AKA Folio join me here on October 6th for a interview... so please tune in and enjoy. Now Sleep Token is-" I turned my radio off and started crying again.
Why did they have to come back to Canada? Maybe he was hoping I'd show up, but I won't as much as I want to... I just can't find the strength to do so.

I eventually got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I stared at my reflection before my phone went off.
I saw that it was an voicemail.
As I let the annoying lady read the number, I started to brush my teeth.
"15 seconds " she says as the BEEP went off. "I lov- what are you- how I-
Missing- pretend" I let a confused look appear on my face as I listened to the staticky voices. It was a Male's voice, but I couldn't make out who's it belonged to? I just shut my phone off and wiped my mouth before going to get ready for today....