28. After Ages

Hello little bunnies!!! Here is your new chapter shower your love don't forget to vote and comment.

Many were asking for double update so here is the thing I will give double update but....

You all need to help me with this. The double update will be posted when every chapter will have 320 votes.

So please vote if you haven't on previous chapters♡

To unlock the next chapter this one needs 350 votes.

----------------------------------------

Mahi's POV:

"Finally it's finished!" I sighed and dropped myself on the blue bean bag. We just finished recording and it went great. After dropping Kabir at the airport I came to the studio.

"It's almost lunch time so.. you guys have lunch first then we all will meet in the meeting room for further details and discussion." Our director informed us and we all made our way to the cafeteria.

Our director Mr. Ishaan Saxena came to the studio today to let us know the destination where the music video will be shot.

"I am super excited to know the place. What if it's Shimla or Assam or we might shoot in foreign countries." Yes as expected this is Rishi.

"You seem over excited?" Karan and Rishi's banter is about to start.

"Of course I am. I am allowed to take Priya with me so we can have our mini vacation there." Rishi's eyes glowed as he talked about this trip.

"Hold your horses Romeo, what if we are going to be in Mumbai only or we might just shoot in Maharashtra?" Karan bumped his shoulder with Rishi's to get him out from his fantasy world.

"Karan, it's a romantic music video so I am okay as long as the place gives romantic vibes. What do you think Nitya, where this shoot could be?" Rishi asked Nitya who was walking beside me.

Our director called Nitya as well because she is going to be the main actor in the video. She didn't say anything so Sameer spoke instead "You will know after lunch break so stop asking." he went ahead leaving us all behind.

"Lagta hai neend puri nahi hui iski is liye katne daud raha hai." We all laughed at Rishi's remark.
(Looks like he didn't have enough sleep, that's why he is running to bite us.)

All five of us settled on the empty table and ordered our food. They all were talking when my phone buzzed with notification. I checked and it was a text message from Mr Jerk.

"Should I change his contact name on my phone?" I asked myself. "No No this name suits him." My mind replied.

Chat:

Kabir: "We just landed."

Mahi: "Oh great!"

Kabir: "Had lunch?"

Mahi: "Lunch in process" "Already missing me Mr Mehra?" I asked to tease him.

Kabir: "Am I supposed to?" Such an insensitive person but yea why he will miss me. That Shreya is there beside him.

Mahi: "Oh yea why would you, when your RUMORED GIRLFRIEND is there with you my bad!"

Kabir: "Jealous are we?"

Mahi: "Why the hell will I be jealous? Don't think so highly of you!" What does he think of himself? Humph!

Kabir: "We will see. Call me when you get home okay. Take care."