43. Revelation

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

 Ab to bhar bhar ke comments karna! warna phir dekh lungi sabko me (Joke tha lekin comment to karna padega!)

Last chapter :)

To unlock the next chapter this one needs 900 votes. Do comment and share with your reader friends! LOVE YA ALL!!!!!

----------------------------------------

Kabir's POV:

"Have a seat Shreya." I pulled a chair for her and she confusingly looked at me but sat on the chair at last.

I went and took my seat opposite to her. We were in my office room and Ahan was seated on the side couch playing with the paper weight in his hand.

"What discussion are we having here? Is it related to our movie?" Shreya looked at me and then at Ahan.

"It is about the movie but let's talk about the article first." I passed the I-pad in which the article was open. She looked at it with a straight face. Indeed she is a good actress.

"What do we have to discuss? Wasn't the whole press conference about it?" She smiled and the blood rush in my veins increased.

"Of course it was. But you know these photos were deliberately clicked by someone. There was someone who was keeping an eye on all of us and then they sent these photos to the media." Her face turned a little pale but she kept her expressions composed

"I knew it, someone did this deliberately to tarnish our images. But who could that be?" Drama and more drama well let's play it then.

"Exactly who could do this. An insider?" Ahan stood up and moved close to Shreya. "Do you suspect anyone Shreya?" He whispered near her ear and I could feel her getting nervous at this point.

"Why would an insider do something like that? Our team is trustworthy and we can't suspect anyone." She wiped her sweat and calmly replied.

"You are right our team is trustworthy but luckily we found someone who knows that person who did all this." I picked my office phone and instructed Akash to bring the man inside.

"You- found a person? But he can be lying too, right?" She leaned in and spoke in a hurry.

"Yes but again we are fortunate, he has proof." She stopped moving her hands and looked at me.

"Sir." Akash entered with the man. Shreya was still rooted at her place. Ahan smirked looking at her state. I nodded and the man came closer and stood beside her.

"Do you think you know him, Miss Mishra?" I stood up from my place and leaned in, keeping my hands on the desk.

"How can I know him? He has nothing to do with me." She exclaimed without even looking at the man.

"Okay. Let me ask you. You know her?" I turned my gaze to the man and he already looked afraid from the whole situation.

"Yes sir. She was the one who hired me to click your photos in Kerala." I straightened myself and folded my arms below my chest.

"Do you have anything to explain, Shreya?" I still was trying to be calm but looking at her face my anger only raised a level high.

"What the fuck you are saying? Trust me Kabir I don't know him. I have nothing to do with him. He is trying to frame me." She immediately came closer and held my hand.

My hand fisted and I yanked her away from me. "We have proof, let's hear this. Things will be clear." Ahan said and turned the footage on.

"Click our photos and try to take intimate ones. Capture every single moment. I want the best photos to be posted. Media loves spice and anything related to Kabir makes headlines." Shreya handed a bundle of money to the man.