Decisions

Chapter 26
( 2 days later )
Finns pov :
I walked into Rachels room to see a blonde women in a pants suite . "Hey Rachel , whos this ? " I asked her. "Oh um Finn this is Carla my agent. " She told me . Carla turned around and said , " "Carla Armstrong nice to meet you.... " "Finn Hudson . " I told her. "Right. So Rachel as I was saying this is all over the news and people are calling you not only a broadway sensation but a superhero . " She told her. "And get this , the press wants to do an interview with you and this little girl. " She told her. "Oh I don't know about that Carla , I mean this is not really something I want to be public. " Rachel said. "Oh look at you being all modest . But dear doing this will help your career a lot. " She told her . "I'm sorry Carla but my answer is no . " She told her. "Well at least think about it . " She said and then left. I sat down and said , "So. " "So. " She said. "Your not going to do the interview? " I asked . "No , I just think for privacy reasons we should just keep it on the down low . I just don't think it would be the right thing to do to Peyton I mean this is more about her than me . " She said. I smiled and said, "Your right. " I said. "Speaking of which how is Peyton? " She asked me. "Honestly I thinks she tromitized from what happened but all she kept asking me is when she could see you and if you were okay . " I told her . "Thats sweet . " She said. "Do you think maybe I could bring her into see you show her that you're all right?" I asked. "Of course I'm sure it would make her feel a lot better. " She told me. "Definitely. " I said agreeing with her. She smiled and said , "So um about the whole I love you thing . " "What about it ?" I asked. "Does this mean that we're back together or something? " I asked. "Well is that what you want?" I asked her. "I don't know I just feel like maybe we should deal with everything first and then if we have feelings for eachother get back together. " She told me. I looked down , "Yeah I think it be best if we just focused on our kids rather than us. " I said. "Definitely. " She said agreeing. "So what about broadway and New York?" I asked. "Well obviously I have to get better and then we'll have to see. " She said. "Okay so um I'm going to get Peyton. " I told her. "Okay. " She said. "Okay. " I said back and left .

Rachels pov :
A couple minutes later Finn came back in with Peyton and she smiled and ran to me . "Rachel you're okay!" She said hugging me . "Yes I am . " I said. "Thank goodness. " She said. "Thank you so much for saving me Rachel your my hero. " She told me. I smiled and kissed her forhead, "I would do anything for you Peyton. " I told her. "I'm so glad your okay. " She said and hugged me again .