Just friends

Chapter 37
( 2 days later )
Finns pov :
Today is my last day in New York with Rachel. I know something is holding her back from telling me how she really feels. I just don't know what. I was on the couch looking at the book shelf when I noticed this book that said , "Highschool" I took the book down sat down and opened the book it was filled with pictures from nationals , competitions , prom, graduation, and then there was that picture of her and I holding the glee club trophy with both looked so happy . As I turned the page I saw a couple of pictures of me with Celia I had forgotten that Rachel was the one who set me up with her. I then looked over and saw what Rachel put and read it , "Finn and Celia together forever . " It then dawned on me that maybe Rachel thought that Celia kidnapping Peyton was all her fault. "Hey Finn . " She said. I quickly shut the book and put it behind my back. "Hey . " I said. "Whatcha got there?" She asked sitting down next to me . "Nothing . " I said. She looked at me knowing I was lying , "Hey what's that!" She said and I turned around and she grabbed it. She looked at it and then opened to the page with Celia and I . "Together forever. " She said . I could tell that she felt had so I put my hand on her should ,"Rachel, its not your fault that she kidnapped Peyton . " I said. "I know . " She said. I "i just think that if maybe I just broke up with you then she wouldn't have tried to take her away from you . " She told me."Rach look at me , " I said holding her cheek gently , "You saved my daughter from that nut job . You litterally took a bullet for her and I could never repay you for doing that because if it weren't for you Peyton might have died. " I said. "I know you would've done the same for the boys their crazy about you Finn . " She said. "I want to be with you Rach . " I told her . "I know . " She said. "But listen if your not ready I'm not going to force you because I love you and you are my best friend and I want you and the boys to be in my life . " "And I want you and the girls to be in mine. " She said. I smiled and then said , "I love you Rachel . " She smiled hugged me and said , "I love you too Finn . " She told me and I held her a little tighter .