2

sunoo's pov

after spending the weekend at sunghoon's house and avoiding jay at all costs, it was now Monday morning.

i heard the blaring of an alarm and instantly tried to sit up, only to fail.

i looked down on what was weighing me down and found park sunghoon laying half-way on top of me.

"get the fuck off of me, bitch!" i smacked the latter to wake him up.

"ouch! what was that for." sunghoon groaned and finally got off of me just to turn around and fall right back to sleep.

"get the fuck up we have school idiot. i will not be late because of you, again." 

"i'm up, i'm up. what's gotten you in such a pissy mood this morning?" sunghoon scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"hm.. i don't know, maybe the fact that you almost suffocated me to death and was laying directly on my ribs." i sarcastically smiled.

"whatever, hurry up and get dressed."

...

once we both finished getting ourselves ready for the day, we realized we had seven minutes until the first class started. there was no way we would make it in time if we walked.

so we had to resort to our last option.

"hey hyung, could you maybe take us to school... we're kind of running behind on time." sunghoon nervously scratched the top of his head.

"hmm let me think..."jay pretended to think for a moment. "no." 

"can you not be a dick for five minutes of your life? is that so hard?" i spoke up to the older, tired of his bull.

"and that's exactly why i'm not taking you. you're asking me for a favor but cursing at me, who's really the dick here?" jay rolled his eyes.

"bro don't be like that. please jay, just this once. we're already down to five minutes." sunghoon pleaded with a pained expression.

"fine. but the short one has to apologize." he glared towards me.

"fine, i'm very, very sorry." i held a blank stare, not meaning any sincerity at all.

...

when the both of us arrived at school, we had a minute to spare so we sprinted as fast as we could down the practically empty hallways.

we finally made it through the door as soon as the first bell rung. we were panting so hard as everyone stared at us; being that we were the only student's standing while everyone else was sitting at their desk.

"we made it!" sunghoon suddenly broke the silence, lifting his fist up in victory.

the entire class, including me began to laugh at his goofy attitude.

"please head to your seat's mr. park and mr. kim." the teacher interrupted our mini celebration. 

...

as me and sunghoon made our way to the library during free period, we were approached by the football team.

"sup, hoonie." jake, the captain of the varsity football team came up to handshake sunghoon.

"hey, sunny!" niki, the quarterback waved towards me.

"how many times do i have to tell you? stop calling me that, nishimura." i grimaced at the younger.

"oh come on! it's fun to tease you!" he chuckled.

"whatever." i turned my face the other direction in annoyance.