6

sunoo's pov

while resting peacefully, i felt someone shoving me harshly.

"wake the fuck up!" i heard jay semi-yell in my ear.

"what?" i hazily questioned what was going on, half sleep.

"it's 5am wake up and get out of my room before anyone sees you!"

"oh shit." i instantly sat up to look around my surroundings before realizing i was still naked and wrapped in jay's sheets. 

standing up, i grabbed all my clothes and rushed to put them on. 

"uh... thanks for last night... i guess." i awkwardly said to the other that just rolled his eyes in response. 

i then, didn't spare another glance as i dashed out of the older's room ran down the stairs, and escaped through the front door. darting into the house next door and finally reaching my bedroom.

when i shut the door behind me i began to heavily pant from all the running i had just done. you could say i wasn't the most athletic person in the world.

soon after i recollected myself, i decided i would take a much needed shower after all the events from last night. but before doing so, i knew i needed an excuse on why i left sunghoon before saying my goodbyes.

'hey hoon! i decided to leave early this morning because i still wasn't feeling that good. don't worry though, i'll be at school tomorrow for sure.' is what i sent to my best friend before my relaxing bathing time.

as i stood under the water, everything came back to me in a flash. the strawberries, the kissing, the biting, the groaning and moaning, the choking, everything.

tightly shutting my eyes, i still couldn't believe it was all real. 

"how will sunghoon react..." i thought out loud. i began to worry about how my best friend would feel about me fucking his brother. 

. . .

when i finished cleaning myself, i stared at my reflection of my foggy mirror. 

was i really a bad person for doing those things with the one person who's made me feel nothing but shitty? why did i not regret the time we shared? why did i want more? will my best friend hate me?

those were all the questions that raced through my mind.

i glanced downwards and gazed upon the marks that the man i lost my virginity to, left on my skin. my neck was covered in hand prints, dark red bruises, and teeth marks.

i have no idea why i enjoyed seeing the sight of the marks. i loved knowing how they became apparent onto my skin. i didn't want them to go away.

still feeling sleepy from only having like two hours of sleep, i climbed into my bed and drifted off to sleep.

jay's pov

i turned onto my side to stare at the empty gap in my bed where kim sunoo had recently laid.

i've had my fair share of sex if i do say so myself. but that was completely different from any sex i've had before.

it was as if my body was being controlled by lust when i seen him standing there eating those strawberries. 

his lips tasted so sweet i couldn't get enough of it. i just felt the rush of need for the other.

when i started recalling every thing i felt goosebumps crawl onto my skin. his taste, his smell, his eyes, everything just lured me in and i had no self control. 

before last night, all that came to my mind when i seen the boy was how much i wanted to punch him. but after last night, all that came to mind was how much i wanted to fuck him.

i gripped the sides of my heads to attempt to stop the thoughts of the younger laying beneath me from flooding my brain.

he was my little brother's best friend and my enemy, i should not be thinking of him in this way.

don't get me wrong, i still hated the guy. but damn, i wanted him just as bad.

i tried to forget everything by taking a log cold shower. hoping that would make me stop thinking of him.

sunghoon's pov

i woke up to an empty room. 

turning on my phone, i seen the clock read 12pm. i didn't realize i had slept for so long. 

during the night i kept waking up, hearing muffled noises coming from the room next to me. i eventually ignored it though, knowing it was probably just my brother having someone over or something.

i figured that was the reason i slept for so long.

once i checked my notifications i found out that my three friends had went home already. after i replied to everyone and told them it was fine for them to leave whenever, i headed downstairs because i felt myself become hungry.

once i walked into the kitchen, i noticed the strawberries were left out and open on the kitchen island. 

at the same time i heard jay come downstairs so i asked. "hyung did you leave the strawberries out?" 

"o-oh uh, yeah... i had a few this morning and i guess i forgot to put them back." he nervously replied.

"oh... okay then." i was so confused by his weird behavior. why was he acting so guilty over some strawberries?

i just shrugged it off and put them back in the fridge before making myself some cereal.

sorry for any mistakes.