14

sunoo pov

arriving into sunghoon's bed room, i knew it was time to explain myself.

"okay now explain to me why i found you and my brother, naked in bed with condoms on the floor." sunghoon didn't skip a beat, shutting the room door, before interrogating me with crossed arms.

"okay, this is going to be a long story." i started off.

"i have time." he quickly replied before sitting on his desk chair and moving it in front of where i sat on the edge of his bed.

"so, as you probably already figured out, jay took my virginity..." i awkwardly avoided eye contact. this was too awkward for me to talk about his own brother to him.

"right..." he nodded slowly, understandingly.

"it all started... okay i can't tell you that, i'm sorry. it's too humiliating." i stopped myself from continuing.

"i don't care. you promised that you'd tell me." he lowered his eyebrows to give me a serious look.

"okay fine. so, one night, like a month or two ago, i came home and i noticed that your brother's window was open and i ignored it at first and continued to get ready for bed. but then, as i was going to close my window, i noticed jay was in his room... and he was uh... naked." i cringed from having to recall this moment Infront of someone, especially sunghoon.

"go on.." he pried. 

"and uh... i kind of um..."

"you what? just spit it out sun." he impatiently rushed me to continue the sentence.

"i sort of... you know..." i attempted to allow him to finish the thought for me.

"you what? i don't know." he rolled his eyes.

"i jerked off to him." i could feel my ears and face become extremely hot, indicating that i was bright red in embarrassment. 

i watched his jaw drop as his face grew in shock. "what the fuck, sunoo." he began to laugh.

"you told me to fucking say it!" i yelled and hit his arm to defend myself.

"okay. okay, i'm sorry. continue." he controlled his laughter so i could finish the story.

"so then, when i came over for family dinner and i was acting weird, it was really because i was embarrassed... anyway, that night, i had to go to the restroom and jay just so happened to be leaving the restroom. and this was when he hated my guts, so he got mad at my presence. then, he kind of choked me? and i..." i hesitated to finish this part as well because it was even more humiliating than the first part.

"come on sun, it can't be worse than the jerking off thing." he chuckled.

"i uh, got turned on..." this time sunghoon couldn't hold back his laughter as he erupted into an unstoppable crackle.

"stop laughing, you asshole." i pouted and began to giggle from watching him become breathless from laughing so hard.

"i- i'm sorry. it's just- you got horny from jay attacking you." tears of laughter seeped through his eyes as i started to join the male in his fits of laughter.

after like two minutes of pure laughter, i finally regained my strength to speak again. "okay, do you want me to finish the damn story or not." once the latter heard me speak up, he held his composure again.

"okay, go."

"anyway, the night that jake and niki had a sleepover, i was hungry and everyone was asleep so i went downstairs and grabbed some strawberries-" sunghoon instantly cut me off; once again.