15

sunoo's pov

months had passed since i agreed to continuing jay and i's deal.

in these few months i told myself that those feelings i had for jay would just go away with time, but that was not the case.

in fact, my feelings had gotten even stronger than they were before. 

everything he did had made me fall deeper and deeper in love with him.

it was the littlest things that made me go crazy. 

like how he would play with my hair as we fell asleep after our hook ups. or when he would play his guitar in his room and i could hear it from my room window. and the way he would talk for hours on end about what interested him for the day. or how his dimple on his cheek would poke out in random moments.

the smallest minuscule habits he had were the reasons i couldn't help but smile at the mention of his name.

sunghoon was very supportive of me liking his brother; a little too supportive may i add. 

he would find little ways to secretly let the older know i had grown a liking towards him. for example, he would push me into jay at random times. it grew old after the first ten times...

but there was a downside to falling for jay. 

i felt like he only wanted my body and not me as a person. 

every hook up session, i would promise myself it was the last because my heart just couldn't handle it. but i just kept coming back for more.

even if it was just laying in bed after sex, i enjoyed every second that i got to spend with the latter.

it was like a guessing game, guessing every gaze, every kiss, every cuddle. 

i was reaching my limit on how much i could take of this.

i told myself, one last time. 

one more night with jay and i'd let him go. 

it hurt too much, but i began losing myself during all of this.

"hey." i spoke into my cell phone.

"hey, what's up?" i heard the older's voice come through the other end of the call.

"can you come over?" which was basically signal for 'let's fuck'.

"yeah, i'll be there in five." jay replied before ending the call.

i sighed and mentally prepared myself for what i was about to do. it was currently 10pm so i knew my mom was asleep so that wouldn't be a problem.

i suddenly heard a knock on the front door, breaking me from my racing thoughts.

walking down the staircase, i took a deep inhale. this was it, i would end it all after this last night together.

opening the door, i was greeted by the man i had fell so deeply in love with.

"hey, cutie." he grinned at me. 

i reciprocated the smile at the call sign he had used. "hey, loser. come in."

once we reached my bedroom, i wanted to let this last time last. "could we take it slow this time?"

jay nodded while walking over towards me and snaking his hands around my waist. he moved his head so that our faces were centimeters apart and i took this time to appreciate every feature i've came to adore, for the last time.

(nsfw. skip if needed.)

he closed the space between our lips and kissed me softly. i followed his lead but the softness quickly disappeared into eagerness. 

he separated momentarily to place gentle kisses along my jawline and down my neck. i loved this habit he had of doing before we did any sexual activity. 

we slowly made our way towards my bed as he laid me on my back while still leaving love marks on my collarbone.

i couldn't hold back my whimpers when he moved upwards and reached a sensitive part near my ear. after peppering me with kisses and marks, he lifted himself so that he could undress. 

i watched his every move like a hawk, savoring every line and shape of his beautiful figure. 

once he was down to his underwear i followed his actions and stripped myself of all my clothing.

he placed the condom onto his erect member and proceeded to trace soft kisses onto my sides and down to my inner thighs.

i shuddered at the feeling and shut my eyes, relishing in the ecstasy that lingered from his lips grazing my smooth skin.

i instantly opened my eyes once i began to feel his kisses reach my sensitive hard-on.

"what are you doing?" my eyes widened at his sudden actions.

"relax." he responded before bringing out his tongue and licking long strides up my saft. this feeling was euphoric, i let the moans slip from my mouth.

"ahh, jay." i called out his name in a breathless moan when the older placed his entire mouth onto my member.

throwing my head back in to the pillow underneath me, as he began to move his head up and down onto my dick. 

feeling the tip of my member repeatably hitting the back of his throat was becoming too much and i let out soft groans, as i felt myself becoming close to climaxing.

"oh, fuck." i moaned one last time before i felt the familiar liquid release from my tip and flow into the older's mouth.

i panted before hearing the older speak. "you taste sweet, baby." he exclaimed while lifting up from his previous position and gripping onto my waist, before turning me around so that i laid on my stomach.

i felt his hands hold onto my hips and lift them so that my back was arched and i propped myself up with my arms. 

"i'm sorry baby, i can't wait." he suddenly apologized before i felt a cold liquid of what i assumed to be lubricant, lather onto my hole.

next thing i knew, he wasted no time to prep me before sliding his member into my ass. 

i gasped at the sudden feeling of pain spread through my body. he moved as slowly as he could so i could adjust but it still hurt a bit.

"you feel so fucking good, sunoo." he groaned loudly as he slammed into me with no remorse.

"ah!" i let out a scream of pleasure when the pain had finally subsided. tears of pleasure filled my eyes when he slipped himself in and out.

"faster." i managed to mumble out in between the lewd sounds that fled my mouth uncontrollably.

he followed my instructions and quickly sped up his pace while gripping his hands deeper into my hips. i was sure that by the end of the night i would have bruises from how tight he had a hold on me.

"i'm close." he groaned out in a strained voice.

"keep going." i didn't want him to stop as he continually hit my g-spot over and over.

"i'm cumming." i announced as he rammed into me once more before i felt myself release for the second time in one night.

after a few more thrusts, he climaxed while letting out deep moans into my ear.

. . .

collapsing right beside me, jay's chest raised up in down in exhaustion. 

i allowed myself to calm down from the previous activity and sat up next to the male that laid on my bed.

i brought my knees into my chest, mentally readying myself for the next words that i knew would break my own heart.

"jay hyung?" i spoke in a gentle tone to stop the tears from appearing.

"yeah?" he replied.

"we should stop this." my voice trembled when the words slipped from my mouth.

sorry for any mistakes.