Ⅶ.

✧ ・゚ : * ✧ ・゚ : *

Kakyoin, Jotaro, and Evelyn set out to explore the city of Varanasi. Evelyn, her spirit alive with the energy of the city, found herself captivated by the offerings of each stall they passed.

"Look at these hairpins, guys!" Evelyn's voice held a mix of excitement and awe as she held up a brown coloured one with an U shape for them to see.

(hairpin could be seen in Evelyn's mood board!<3)

Kakyoin's lips curved into a smile. "That's beautiful, Evelyn."

Jotaro nodded in agreement, his gaze lingering on the scene. "You should get that one."

Evelyn's eyes lit up, and she nodded eagerly. After some friendly haggling with the vendor, she proudly put her hair up in a bun with the hairpin.

As they continued their tour around the city, Kakyoin's eyes fell on a small shop which sold delicate necklaces. His eyes lingered on a particularly elegant piece, a silver chain with a small pendant shaped like a lily flower.

"Hey, Evelyn, I think this would look great on you," Kakyoin's voice was gentle as he gestured to the necklace.

"Oh, wow, you're right! I'll buy that too—"

"Wait, Evelyn," Kakyoin stopped her, "I'll buy it for you."

Evelyn's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh, Kakyoin, that's so nice but you really shouldn't—"

Kakyoin shook his head, a warm smile on his lips. "I want to, please."

Evelyn's heart swelled with gratitude as Kakyoin purchased the necklace. He fastened it around her neck, the pendant resting against her collarbone.

Jotaro watched the exchange, his usually reserved expression softening for a moment. "It suits you."

Evelyn's smile was bright as she thanked Kakyoin, her fingers gently touching the pendant.

"Thank you, Kakyoin," she said softly, her voice filled with sincerity.

Kakyoin met her gaze, his own eyes warm and earnest. "You're welcome, Evelyn," he replied, his tone gentle. "And, um, you can call me Noriaki, if you want."

Evelyn's heart skipped a beat at, and a soft smile gracing her lips. "Okay then...Noriaki."

✧ ・゚ : * ✧ ・゚ : *

"Hey, can you please stop driving like a maniac? I'm seriously feeling nauseous here!" Joseph's voice boomed through the car, a mixture of frustration and distress evident in his tone.

"Give me a break, will ya? You're the one who insisted I take the wheel, and we're still in one piece, aren't we? As long as the car's moving, that's the driver's main job," Polnareff shot back, his eyes briefly leaving the road to lock onto Joseph's.

"OH MY GOD! Focus on the road, you fool!" Joseph's panic was almost palpable, his knuckles white as he gripped whatever he could find in the car for support.

Jotaro, who had been quietly observing the exchange, finally spoke up, his annoyance evident in his grumbling tone. "Yare, yare daze. Can you two stop bickering? It's too early for this much noise." His arms crossed and his trademark cap casting a shadow over his eyes.

"Polnareff, you're being reckless!" Noriaki's voice interjected.

Amidst the back-and-forth, Evelyn was content to sit back, a quiet observer of the situation unfolding before her. She leaned back in her seat, her lips curling into a small smile as she listened to their banter.