2

Ughh I'm so busy writing lyrics to a new song.I can't really think of anything though.I'm supposed to be starting a new album in a week but I have no idea what concept it should be in.

My mind was going everywhere but lyrics to write.I then thought of my little crush on Yujin and how my friends think I'm a weirdo for being obsessed with him just cause I like him a little.And how I'm supposedly like that with every guy I like.

I for one dont think I'm like that.But they insist that I am.So I write about how I like random guys I see and I don't see any problem with it.I even wrote more than just one.Ones about falling in love too quickly.One is about thinking every guy I see is my soulmate.Needless to say all of them are about love and how i actually am.

When I filmed the MV for all of them and saw the final product I was astonished.I could tell people would love these songs.hm ever since I met yujin nothing but good has been happening to me.Maybe we really are meant to be.

|THE NEXT WEEK|

This week is the week where I get to perform my new songs.I am wearing a pink and white outfit and my back up dancers are wearing all black.

When I performed half of my new songs I was pretty tired.But I kept performing and dancing for my fans to not disappoint them all.

At the end of the performance everyone loved my new songs.They wondered who I was talking about since all my songs are something I can relate to and just have to clarify i told a interviewer that before that's how they know.

The next morning my fan cam and my songs were famous.People loved my album so far and found me to be super cute and relatable.People were looking forward to see my new songs.And I knew I couldn't disappoint them.

Suddenly taerea texted me

Hii y/n
Can I ask you something

HIII
and of course you can ask me anything

Ok well I was wondering who
your new songs are about
You don't have to answer if you're
not comfortable to

Oh well you actually know them..

Yujin?

Uhm yea
YOU WONT TELL HIM THOUGH RIGHT?

No why would I were friends

Oh ok good thanks

No problem that's all I needed to ask too
Have a good day

You have a even better one!

I really wanted to stay in watching random shows some of my friends recommended.Mid way watching a show I heard a knock at my dorm and no one knows my dorm besides my friends and they all have keys to it.

I got scared and hid in my closet in a drawer filed with shoes.I used the shoes to hide me since there was a lot in the drawer.The person busted my dorm open and destroyed the whole place.I started to cry wondering who would do this.I called 911 and wisperted to them everything.

When they came the person started running and didn't get caught.The police started searching for me and when I came out they saw how young I was and felt bad for me.

They asked if I have a other place to stay.Honestly I didn't.My 'parents' were living in a other state and i wouldn't want to be a burden to Suyin again.I also didnt want to rely on Umi as she already did too much for me already.Kira lives in a dorm because she is a trainee at the moment too.I asked Sakura and she agreed.