The Idea

Phil got out of the shower and wrapped his two towels around his body as usual. He didn't really understand why he always did that... he wasn't ashamed of his body but then again didn't want to go showing it off. He knew Dan wouldn't really appreciate that either. He walked past the mirror and then saw his reflection very briefly. He took a step back and had a look at his face. Everything was normal, execept there was something. Something that didn't seem right. Something about his lips.

They seemed... redder.

He quickly dismissed it and continued into his room. He was glad that he had gotten the en suite, Dan, however, not so pleased. His bed was made but in a messy way. Jessica clearly made the effort to clear up after herself, which was nice but Phil still longed for a sleep in his own bed.

'For God's sake Phil, it's been one night. Pull yourself together.' Phil thought to himself. He walked over to his wardrobe and pulled out his black jeans (he had about four pairs of these now) and lay them out onto the bed. Next the shirt... both Dan and Phil shared their shirts. They had the same taste and size, so why not?

"Dan!" Phil called.

"What?!" A reply shouted.

"Come here, I need to ask you something!"

Dan opened the door slightly and poked his head through. "Yeah?" Dan questioned.

"Do you have the blue shirt?" Phil asked, while continuing to look in the wardrobe.

"Uh... yeah I think so. Two secs." He disappeared. Phil sat down onto the bed and huffed. No later was it that Dan came back into the room and threw the shirt at Phil.

"Hurry up. It's getting awkward!" Dan said in a whispered voice, pushing the top half of his body into the room so Jessica definitely wouldn't hear him.

"I will be two minutes." Phil reassured, while getting his underwear out of one of his drawers. He turned back around to see Dan had gone.

Phil quickly pulled on the underwear and jeans promtly followed by the blue shirt. He quickly blasted his hair with the hair dryer which left him with a big matted mess. No time to turn on the hair straighteners. He didn't want to leave Dan in an awkward situation. Phil walked into the kitchen trying to slip an awkward bit of hair into the correct place.

Jessica was leaning onto the breakfast bar while Dan started to set up the cameras.

"Are you filming a video today Dan? Is that a new camera?" Phil asked, confused.

"Uh... no. That's mine. I thought you could show me how to use it properly... as you could probably tell from my videos, my editing and camera quality isnt that great." Jessica said, before Dan had a chance to speak.

"Sure. You had any ideas?" Phil asked, as he began to check out the camera.

"Not really, but I was thinking you could ask your followers for questions and I could help you answer them? Just a thought. Might be able to get more of a response for both of our channels." She responded, at a fast pace.

Phil smiled as he sent out the tweet. "Done." Phil informed her, placing his phone down on the table.

All they needed now was some responces...