Question Time

A flood of tweets overflowed Phil's feed. There were so many, but there was a pattern. Several people had clearly noticed that he was spending some time with a new face. A new person; a girl. They didn't seemed outraged though, some seemed like they were happy for him. Why were they happy for him? They weren't...anything. Just friends. 'saw you with some girl earlier...care to explain?'

However, so many people seemed upset that Phil wasn't being honest about his life with these people. They saw him as family but they couldn't comprehend that he didn't share things with them. Phil brushed it off and continued to scroll through his feed, the questions seemed to weave between being genuine, funny questions and then being odd and outraged questions from super fans. Phil got the #askphilandjess tag on twitter, and sat down in front of the camera with Jessica by his side. Phil did his usual introduction and began to explain the situation. He realised that he could just make a joke out of it, so he did.

"Hey guys, so me and Jess here decided to answer a few of your twitter questions!" Phil said, looking between the camera and Jess.

"First we have @niallhoransgirl who asked Jess how she gets her hair so pretty all the time? Phil giggled, adding, "Y'know, that's something I've been wondering too!"

"Um, well, I use Aussie shampoo, straighten it and if it looks knotty I brush it through. There's nothing really unique there..." She trailed off, looking back at Phil to show she was ready for the next question.

"Okay so next we have @phangirl69 who asked how long we've known each other?"

"Umm.." Jess hesitated, looking at Phil.

"We've talked for months." Phil smiled, watching Jess nervously giggle.

"Yeah." She shuffled awkwardly, moving so that her legs were crossed, "this is the first time we've met properly though!"

"Yes, right, you got any good questions over there?" Phil asked, leaning into her so that he could see her laptop screen.

"Let me see..." Jess said, scrolling through the thousands of questions asking about the relationship until- "Ah! This ones good, it links to the last one." 

She pointed to it, and Phil nodded at her in approval of her reading it out. "@Officialjayparker asked how did we meet?"

"Well to cut a long story short, I saved her life and she saved mine." They both giggled as Phil attempted to wink at her.

"TEA BREAK!" Phil said, standing up and leaving the room.

While Phil was gone, Jess started to wade through the phandom's questions, picking out any good and non-love related questions for them to answer.

Phil walked back in carrying two mugs of tea and a pop tart each. "Tea unlocked, level up!" Phil chuckled, choking on the mouthful of pop tart he had just eaten.

"I found a few good questions!" Jess grinned up at Phil.

"Ahh good, we only need two more really. We can but a bonus one on my second channel." Phil sat down beside Jess again, handing her a mug of tea.

"Thanks." She said, quieter than a whisper; so quiet she practically mouthed the word. "So Phil, @myphilly asked what you sock choice of today is?"

Phil rolled onto his back with his feet in the air, "umm black with a orange heel and blue with dinosaurs on" Jess slapped Phils bum playfully, before he rolled back up to a sitting position.

"Nice choice!" Jess remarked, handing Phil her laptop so he could read another question Jess had found.

"Last questions for both of us, Jess." Phil smiled, keeping his eyes on the screen. "Asked, funnily enough, by both @jwkksnjausyheb and @bunch of letters." He giggled at the irony before asking Jess, "what's your favourite band?"

"WHAT?!" Jess exclaimed, "YOU. CAN'T. ASK. ME. THAT! I've no idea, there's so many." She reeled off around 20 bands before asking Phil his.

"Muse, of course!" Phil mumbled, mouthful of pop tart again.

"How could you pick?!" Jess questioned, shocked. "Well on that bombshell it the end of this video."

Phil swallowed, "Please like, comment, favourite, subscribe; whatever! All of Jess' links are below. See you next time guys!"

Jess and Phil made hand hearts and turned off the camera.

"Well, I've gotta go edit this." Phil sighed, he was having to much fun.

"It's cool, I'm gunna get an early night anyway." Jess replied, checking her watch.

"Night!" Phil said, as she shut his bedroom door.  

"We forgot the second channel video." He murmured to himself, "and she forgot her pop tart." He picked it up, taking a bite. "Ahh well, I'll get her one tomorrow."