Chapter 21- The heart wants what it wants

"Where am I?"Minho thought to himself

"Where am I?"
Minho thought to himself

He was in his old town. Ah, there's the cafe where he'd been to dates with Miyeon, and oh there's the old school building- where he hung out with his friends, such nice memories. He'd ranked high in a dancing competition a few weeks before- he had a faint recollection of the time.

Minho couldn't move. Instead, he could see.

In front of him, the younger high school Minho stood by the school gate hanging out with his friends.

"Man, you've got quite a catch with Miyeon. Couldn't you get me a chick too?"

"Minho's got it all figured out. I bet he'd had sex 50 times already."

"The teachers ride his dick all the time too. Wonder how he's got anything left for Miyeon."

The younger Minho laughed it off.
But Minho couldn't help but notice how his friends shot knowing glances at each other.

It was like they were mocking him, a thinly veiled sarcasm coloured their tone.

The younger Minho was unfazed, "Okay well, I've gotta leave now guys, got a date with Miyeon later today. I'll catch up later."

After a bunch of fist and chest bumps, the younger Minho walked away.

This is when the nightmare started.

"Look who's coming. Its that stupid fag Jisung.", one of his friends exclaimed.

"Look how he's looking down. Probably tryna avoid us. "

" Too bad pretty boy. You're gonna have to deal with us today. "

Minho was transfixed in place. He couldn't move. Was this a dream?

He saw Jisung notice his friends. His eyes filled with a paralyzing amount of panic.

Minho couldn't take the look in those eyes.

Jisung began running the other way.

He saw his friends get off the gate and run in his direction, pushing whoever came in the way.

They caught up with Jisung real soon.

" Now now pretty boy, " one of them said," can't let you go this soon, can we? "

" Ah! Leave me! Leave me! Don't call me that! ", Jisung desperately exclaimed.

"Huh? ", another boy said, "you don't like that word? What if we call you what you really are? You stupid FAG."

He punched Jisung in the stomach.

Minho felt like he was going to cry.

Jisung took the punch, and kept kicking the air. The boys carried him over to the empty school parking lot.

"Now fag.", a boy said, "Minho told us all about your little faggy ass. Didn't think your kind could take advantage of boys like him. Guess you gave him the fag disease too huh?"