Chapter 23- Changbin Gets Involved

Jisung's eyes had a dull stare in them

They were set far away off yonder beyond Professor S.Coups' board in Contemporary Rap class.

Felix noticed this, obviously. But he sat far off from Jisung these days. He didn't know why but he found it best to avoid Jisung these days.

"Lixie, where are you looking?", Hyunjin asked from the seat next to him, halting his vigorous note-taking to talk to the boy.

"Nothing really."

"Are you alright?", Hyunjin voice was velvet with suspicion.

"Of course, yeah."

"Is it Jisung again?", Hyunjin asked calmly.

"W-what? No- I mean-"

"Well if it isn't, stop staring at him?"

Felix realised it indeed was rude to be staring at the boy with his boyfriend near, especially considering their history together.

But it was just too much to forget!

He couldn't just believe that the person he considered a best friend all this while would just sever all ties with him?

"Besides," said Hyunjin, "he has been ignoring you for months now. Don't ogle at him. He doesn't care about you from what we've seen. Now focus on the class, you know how crazy Prof S.Coups gets."

"You're right..",said Felix, sparing a last look at Jisung, gazing away, an unfamiliar look in his eyes.

.....

"Hey Changbin..", Felix made his way towards the boy in recess.

"Yo Lix. What are you having today?", Changbin said as he brandished his cafeteria tray full of meat. Sometimes, Felix thought Changbin functioned like an animal.

"The usual, but listen, I have a favour to ask of you."

"Go on. Changbin is always ready for duty.", he said as he winked at the ball of blonde hair, prompting a kick on the shins from Hyunjin.

"Hey- ow-"

"What favour is it Felix?", Hyunjin brought the attention back to the topic.

"Ah.. yes.. Changbin you know Jisung right?"

"Yea we had dance class together, but we haven't spoken in days now. He's usually absent to Dance and Jimin is always looking for him and Minho."

"Ah. Its the same here, but if I asked you.. could you go speak to him now?"

"Felix? Do you hear yourself?", Hyunjin cut him off.

" Yes.. but listen, he was a friend too.. and nowadays I have no idea what he does.. he shows up to class and is invisible for the rest of the day! Hyunjin, be a human! Imagine how lonely he must be!! "