Chapter 26- Last Kiss?

"Isn't that right, Lee Felix?"

All eyes turned to the blonde, shifting nervously in his seat in the middle of the room.

"What nonsense? I've known Felix since we were kids.. he could've never done such a thing! Stalking Jisung.. sure he was into him for a few years but.. I'm sure he didn't do it!", cried Hyunjin.

"We've got to know from certain sources that he did. Mr Lee, do you deny the allegations?"

"Okay fine! I used to like him, yes I told him about the damn injections! So how does that even make me a stalker?!" Felix raised his voice.

"Where did you get his location then? How could you call him?", Officer Chan asked gently.

"I-uhm-I..", Felix started sweating.

"He doesn't do well under pressure like this, officer. It's okay, Felix, we're all here and we all know you're innocent.. just tell the officer where you got his location and we'll leave and never come back. ", Hyunjin spoke into his ear, placing a hand on his back and patting him gently.

" I promised I wouldn't tell who gave it to me.. ", Felix whimpered.

" Felix.. just say it.. look its okay if you made some shitty mistake as a child. Just confess."

Hyunjin held Felix's hand tightly.

They stared into each other's eyes.

" Jisung's parents told me. "

" Ah, if that's the case.. ", Chan said," do you have any proof Mr Lee? "

" Who keeps proof of situations like this? ", Hyunjin shot up.

" I believe Mr Lee can speak for himself. "

Hyunjin sat back down, stomping the group with his left foot.

"I don't."

Officer Chan's eyes had a strange look in them, sympathetic yet stern.

"Then I'm sorry Mr Lee but this becomes a he said she said situation. We would take action against you-"

Chan stopped talking to get some air, the pause felt like an eternity to Felix.

"-you have fortunately not crossed any criminal lines here. So we don't really have to put you in jail."

Hushed anticipation clogged the air in the room. It was as if there was no oxygen left.

"Mr Changbin, however", he continued, and Changbin head shot straight up, "I believe Kim Seungmin is a special acquaintance of yours? "

Changbin thought about his new boyfriend, and his heart balled up into a fist.

He nodded.

"I'm afraid he needs to be in jail for a while now. You can go without hesi-"

" I'll go. Whatever. ", Felix sounded exasperated. He'd never been this tired before. He just wanted to sleep. His head felt like it was about to break.

" What!? ", Hyunjin shrieked," You can't just let them do whatever! Felix you didn't do shit they're saying! You were forced! I'm sure of it! "

" Any evidence? ",Officer Chan inquired.

" Evi.. well.. "

" Leave it, Hyunjin. What's the worse they can do. Officer's right. The odds are stacked against me. I never was smart enough to keep track of the important stuff. "

Hyunjin's eyes filled with tears, one rolled down his red cheek, like summer rain.

" Don't cry, Hyunjin... Everything has gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. I can’t go on spoiling your life any longer.

I don’t think two people could have been happier than we have been. "

Hyunjin pulled him close with one hand in his blonde hair and lost himself in his lips for what felt like the last time.

☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️ ☀️

Hi there!

How are y'all liking the story?

I'm truly privileged to have y'all read this humble piece :))

Thank y'all for tuning in from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Any suggestions on how I could improve the writing or plot? I'm open to criticism <3