Chapter 29- Oh fuck

"Why can't we just be like this, Jisung?", Minho snuggled closer to the boy, hand in his hair, morning-breathed from a night of loving

"Why must there be so many problems?"

"Minho, I can't help but feel like we're going wrong somewhere. Its like somewhere in the middle of learning to love each other we've not cared about anyone else.. and now we can't be surprised that everyone hates us."

Minho thought for a second, silent, only staring into Jisung's brown pools which were fixed on the ceiling.

"I don't understand how any of this happened. I remember staring at a wall feeling like I'm going insane, then hearing that you tried to attack Changbin violently and suddenly you were in jail. Then all of a sudden Felix was in jail too.. it happened all too fast.

I searched up and down for bail money. I've used a lot of what would've been my college fees. I have no idea what I'll do now.."

Jisung was concerned, but worrying and screaming would take away from the gravity of the situation.

"Still, Minho, listen. Isn't it weird how there's so many problems suddenly arising? I don't know what I was thinking when I attacked Changbin but it was the injustice of it all that made me lose my mind.

I just can't sit with the fact that there's so many obstacles to just loving. "

Minho followed his stare to the ceiling.

" I understood that before you said it. You couldn't kill anyone. We're past that young bullshit. One of us wasn't even our age, I can't believe Bangchan turned out to be an officer."

" Yes..wait-",Jisung sat up suddenly.

" What? "

" Minho, didn't he come to visit you before I got arrested? "

" Yeah.. "

" And what did he tell you? Did he ask anything? "

" He told me he had no leg injury. It was police decoy and he'd taken the money from me to get an excuse to visit me. He'd told Jeongin he had to sign a donation sheet for his moneylender.

He'd been looking around the dorm strangely for a while before that, and continued to.. he looked at the kitchen, the bed, the walls, the windows..

I asked him why he was doing that, and he showed me his officer ID. To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

I got scared. You know how I was.. if word got out of how I bullied you in school I'd be rotting in jail myself. So I answered every question he asked as secretively as I could.

He whipped out his phone and called someone. I was scared outta my wits, but obviously I wouldn't still detail anything that happened privately between us.

He asked me my relation to you while on call.

I remembered all the times we'd locked eyes, cried for each other, laid in bed together, how you forgave me for everything-

-and without thinking at all ,the word "Boyfriend" slipped out of my mouth.

The ones in the phone, for there were two voices, one female and one male, were so scandalized and shocked that Bangchan had to hold the phone at a distance from his ear to avoid their screeches.

Bangchan then got an order from his phone and , without notice, snatched my blanket away from me.

There I was, wounded from our last fight, and numb from the hospital pills.

I could see the horror in Chan's eyes.. he was graceful enough to not mention a word of it to the people on call.

They repeatedly asked him what he'd discovered but he kept the phone on hold and sat down by my bedpost.

Chan himself had tears in his eyes. I was surprised again. He asked me, gently, "Why do you let him do this to you?"

And I confessed.. I told him I deserved it because I'd got you in the way of worse when you were young.

He pulled me in for a hug. It felt nice, he was warm. There was something he couldn't say to me.

But when he pulled away, I could see he was hurting. His face grew older with each second.

He rejoined the call, and put it on speaker by accident,

"You tell us where the fag is RIGHT NOW! Or you'll not get a PENNY you've been pro-"

The call was on mute again.

Chan rose. He couldn't even look at me. A little while back he was an officer bossing me around but then and there I couldn't help but feel for him.

I asked him to stay for tea.

He got weak in the knees from that. He looked at me once and I knew it wasn't okay to press him.

The people on the call asked him to find Jisung immediately.

That's all I can remember. "

Minho was out of breath. He didn't even get the time to catch it when Jisung violently kissed him out of the blue.

There was a feverish triumph in Jisung's eyes.

" Minho, those people on the call? They were my parents. "

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Author's note: HI LONG TIME NO SEE

HOW ARE WE LIKING THIS???

THANK Y'ALL FOR GETTING ME SO FAR 😭 12K?! I COULDN'T EVER IMAGINE EVEN 1K!

Quick question-

Do y'all prefer longer or shorter chapters?

I'M SO GRATEFUL TO EVEYUONE! TAKE LOADS OF LOVE 💕 😭

A N D JISUNG LOOKS SO CUTE IN THE PIC I POSTED WITH THIS! I LOVE HIM TO BITS 😭