Chapter 24- To Kill

[Pssst

[Pssst.. I'm also working on a Hyunlix book now! Check it out if you have time <3333]

******************
Jisung stood on top of the school roof.
The world beneath fleshed out under his breath.

Everyone went about their businesses, every street had at least 2 or 3 pedestrians.

The sky, blue and vast, mocked how small Jisung was to it. The chicks in the trees, snug in their nests, waited for their mother to return with worms.

Everything stunk of life.

Jisung thought it'd be the right thing to kill himself.

One jump and it's over. Minho would be free from his clutches.

But he couldn't do it. Jisung was not suicidal. It seemed so stupid to him.

A black pool of rage had accumulated in his brain. Rage that he couldn't do anything about anything anymore. He was losing sight of himself.

He couldn't focus on class.
He couldn't hang out with friends for he had none.
He couldn't dance because his body betrayed him.

And worst of all, Minho had cried.

Minho had cried.

All those years, isn't that what he had wanted? To see his long lost bully cry, writh, die at his feet? Yet now when that's his reality, he shied out like a cat near water.

He couldn't think straight. He was going to kill someone.

No, no, you can't! Jisung told himself.
If you kill someone, Minho would feel bad!

But then again, a new allergen had appeared.

It was Kim Seungmin, Minho's old friend and  one of the perpetrators of his rape.

He was holding hands and walking around with his new boyfriend, Seo Changbin.
They'd been keeping it a secret for three weeks now.

Jisung had followed them around, partly because he wanted revenge and partly because-

because -

because they were so happy together...

Is that how love is supposed to be?
No crying?
No screaming?
Nothing to induce rage?
None of that?

Seungmin and Changbin had kissed in the Central Park outside campus at 4:30 p.m.

Jisung had been in a bush, noticing, his hand out of his control.

It was the sight of love, how could they.. how could the bully... how DARE HE BE HAPPY?

Jisung kicked the railing. It bent.

"Woahh, easy there Jisung", a voice came from behind him "Nice view isn't it from the roof. Hey, I've never been here."

The blood rushed to Jisung's head as he turned round to face Seo Changbin.

"Remember Jisung, he's Minho's friend, Minho will be sad if he's harmed.", Jisung affirmed in his head.

" How'd you get to know this place?", Changbin's spoke, aloof like a butterfly with a mouth.

Jisung clenched his fist.
Must. Not. Get. Angry.

"Are you okay, Jisung?"

Jisung didn't say a word. His gaze was fixed on Changbin.

Changbin fidgeted. It was getting creepy now.

"Ah well... now that I know about this place.. I think I'll bring Seungmin here someday. Hey, do you know bout my boyfriend?"

That's it.

Jisung's hands and legs had a mind of his own.

He lunged upon the boy as quicky as possible to take him by surprise. He knew Changbin was stronger. But surprise is the best weapon ever, that and-

He reached for the knife in his pocket. C'mon, he's a wrist cutter! Its a must to carry around xD

"Wait what the hell- Jisung what are you doing?!"

"I'M GONNNNNAAAA KILLLLLLLLLL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

"WHAT? BUT WHAT? WHY? HELP! SOMEONE HELP!!"

" NO-ONE CAN HEAR YOU UP HERE! YOU'RE GONNNNNAAAA DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! "

Jisung brought the knife down on Changbin's chest-

But for a moment, Changbin's face turned to Minho's.

The knife fell from Jisung's hand.
He shot up.

"Wha- wha-why-"

This gave Changbin the chance of a lifetime.

"Haiya-", Changbin took hold of Jisung's arms and locked them behind his back.

"Minho- Minho don't - Don't please - Don't rape me like Seungmin!"

"What?", Changbin's eyes opened wide.

Jisung began to sob violently, shaking his entire body, gasping, panting, like a balloon was exploding in his chest.

"What are you saying, Jisung?! Its me, Changbin! And WHAT about Seu-"

"Minho please please let me goooooooo, Minho please, pleeeeeeeasssseeee, I can't do this anymoreeeeee!!! I can't keep uppppp!"

Changbin had no idea what to think of.

Suddenly the door opened with a smack.

A big man in a crutch walked in flanked by Hyunjin and Jeongin on both sides.

"What the f-", Hyunjin and Jeongin exclaimed as he saw him throw the crutches away in an instant.

"This is Officer Chan. Officer in the Head Police Dept. in this district. Han Jisung, you're under arrest on accounts of domestic abuse and attempted murder. "

********************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HI! Its been a long time and I'm taking so long to post these days cuz of the huuuuge syllabus I have rn 😭

So please don't forget me and this humble lil story. I just really really like writing but I also need to pass my exams 😭

How are y'all liking the story? I hope its still worth a read 4 u :')))