discovery

Pacey's worst nightmare was coming true, in the worst possible way. Cola, Dawson, Pacey, Joey, and Jen were at the icebox, listening to Dawson and Joey tell the story of how they caught Ms.Jacobs having sex with some random guy.

"Ms.Jacobs? As in 6th period, English Ms.Jacobs?" Jen said, still in disbelief.

"The same one."

"Wait, what are you talking about? You have a tape of Tamara?" Pacey asked, and Cola grabbed his hand from under the table and he looked at her with wide eyes.

"Oh, Pacey. I'm sorry you thought she was saving herself for you." Joey said, but Pacey couldn't even retort, knowing he was in deep shit.

"I was shooting some pickups at the ruins with Jen, and we accidentally left the camera running when we ran out. And the rest is pornographic history." Everyone laughs, except Cola and Pacey, who's chuckling awkwardly.

"That's so strange. You can't tell who the guy is or anything, can you?" Dawson shook his head.

"It's a standard over-the-shoulder shot. You can't see the guy's face." Cola and Pacey let out a sigh of relief.

"If you want to track him down, just look for the guy with the brown hair and throbbing neck muscles." Cola let out a snort, sending a smirk Pacey's way. With the hand that wasn't holding Cola's, he was fidgeting with the paper from the straw on the table.

"Hey Dawson, I think I should get to take a look at that tape." Dawson and Jen smirked, letting out a laugh. 

"Sure, we'll arrange a private screening for you."

"Yeah, so you can flog the bishop in privacy." Pacey glared at Joey, shaking his head.

"Y'know, that's really clever how you can turn that sexual repression into humour." Joey rolls her eyes and Cola says that she has to go, and Pacey decides to walk her home. She could tell that he was tense so she grabbed his hand, moving her thumb softly across the top of his palm.

"What's going on in that head of yours, pacemaker? They don't know that it's you, so there's nothing to be worried about." She says, and he lets out a sigh and shakes his head.

"That's exactly what I'm worried about. You know Dawson. What if he tries to go out looking for him for an idea for his movie? Kids catch the teacher having sex with a mystery guy, then they set off to look for this mystery guy. They're probably going to be keeping a close eye on her, to see who he is. Then they're gonna find out it's me and my reputation will be ruined." He rambled, clearly stressed.

"I can try to get them to lay off. I mean, even if it wasn't you in the video, they should still respect her privacy and not try to look for him." Pacey nods and lets out a sigh of relief he didn't know that he was holding.

"Let's take the spotlight off of me and my horrific love life. How did it go with Jesse?" He asks, and she can't help but let a smile come to her face.

"Um, I lost my virginity to him on Saturday." His jaw drops and he brings her into a hug. He spins her around.

"Cola, I'm so happy for you! What's gonna happen now?" She shrugs, really not knowing.

"We haven't really talked about it. It's just difficult because of my family. My sisters are very nosy, as you know." He laughs and the two come in front of their houses and say bye to each other.

Last night, Jesse asked Cola on a date. Like, an actual date. She was more than ecstatic. To avoid any suspicion, he asked Cola to meet him at the place with her Geometry book, so people think he's tutoring her. She asked Sadie and Keara to help her get ready. She didn't tell them who the date was with, just to help her get ready for it. She wore a brown dress with flowers and ruffles. It was very simple and perfect for it. He was taking her to the cafe across from the video store. She decided to walk there, since it wasn't a bad walk. She sees the back of his brown hair and her smile grows. She sprays some perfume on before going to sit down. He smiles at her.