hurricane

Cola was with her brother and sisters at the shop, helping board everything up for the incoming hurricane. Her dad and Jesse were at home, making sure they had everything they needed and that the house would be safe. Keira and Sadie sat on the counter, whining every time someone asked them to do something. Cola and Logan were so tired of it. When they asked Sadie to pass them a board so they could board the windows up, she whined and said that she couldn't because she had just gotten her nails done. They asked Keira and she said the same thing.

"Will you both quit your fucking whining? You both should've just stayed home." Logan exclaimed, rolling his eyes at her. As much as Cola wanted to yell at him for cursing, she knew he had a right to. They were being annoying.

"Why didn't you guys stay home anyways? Logan and I are doing perfectly fine without your help and we're younger than you guys." Cola asks, putting her hands on her hips, clearly tired. She decides to take off Jesse's jacket from her shoulders, throwing it to the side. Keira and Sadie see that this wasn't her jacket and they raise a brow.

"Dad made us come. It's not our fault you guys don't want to do anything actually interesting," The other two roll their eyes, finishing up with screwing the boards on the doors. "So, Cola, whose jacket is that?" Her eyes widen, but they don't see that.

"Uh, mine. Why?" She yells out, bringing in her dad's tools from outside. She puts them all behind the counter they were sitting on.

"It doesn't look like something you would wear, so we were just wondering." Sadie asks, still not convinced. Cola nods, before going back to bringing things in.

When the siblings get home, they see Jesse on the porch. He's bringing stuff inside so that it doesn't get blown away. Cola smirks when she sees him and tells the rest of them to go inside, that she was going to help Jesse and their dad with last minute stuff. They run inside making Jesse look around and see her.

"Hey Jesse." She says, about to go up to him and give him a kiss before he lightly shoves her away. She furrows her brows before she sees her dad come around the corner.

"I think everything's about done. How'd the shop come out, Colie?" He asks, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Jesse smirks at her, knowing they almost just got caught.

"It came out good. Keira and Sadie didn't help at all. They kept complaining about their nails and stuff. It was just Logan and I actually doing stuff, but it was fine. We got it done." Her father rolls his eyes, knowing exactly how his twin daughters were. Jesse comes back out and sighs.

"How's Geometry coming along?" He asks, lifting one of the lawn chairs and bringing it inside. Keira comes outside, standing at the door and crossing her arms. She started staring at Jesse very lustfully.

"Oh please, Colie's been failing maths since she was in second grade." She says, making Cola send her a glare. Jesse laughs, unaware of her stares.

"I've actually been getting pretty good grades on the last few assignments, Keira." She says, making sure to emphasise her name. Keira looks her up and down, rolling her eyes.

"Oh wow! Congrats, kid." He says, ruffling her hair as he walks past her. Now it's Keira's turn to look her up and down and smirk.

"That means you must be really smart Jesse. Especially if you helped her with her disability when it comes to maths." Cola sends her another glare.

"I guess. Why do you ask?" He asks, looking at her. Their father goes inside, saying he's going to check if everything's okay on the inside.

"Maybe you could tutor me?" She asks. Both Jesse and Cola's heads snap up, their eyebrows raised. Jesse looks at Cola, who has an everlasting glare on her face. Deciding he wants to mess with her, he smirks at her sister.