Chapter 1 - Liam

© 2023 by Ophelia Jaye

All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever-without the prior written permission of the publisher, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious and are a product of the author's imagination. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This book contains mature content including sexually explicit scenes and is not suitable for persons under 18 years of age.

With that being said, happy reading!

*** THIS IS BOOK 2 and as of Friday, OCTOBER 20th, 2023, BOOK 1 'His Captive, My Choice' of this series will be available to READ FOR FREE on INKITT dot com.  So, visit me  (at opheliajaye) ***

TWO MONTHS LATER

Standing in the doorframe to the bedroom, I could see the silhouette of her naked body underneath her négligée.

"Come here." I demanded gruffly.

"Not unless you ask me nicely." She purred.

Watching her carefully I stood up from the chair I'd been seated in. Slowly, I stalked towards her. She stood still, waiting. When I was almost about to reach her, she lowered her head slightly. Her unruly curls flooded her bare-naked shoulders, covering the thin silvery spaghetti straps.

Then tilting her head upwards, she met my gaze with so much heat that I had no choice but to stop my movements entirely. I heard myself swallow before my breathing resumed. But the pattern was off. I could feel it.

A single strap fell down her arm. She didn't try to stop or fix it. Instead, she shrugged it further down until the round fullness of the top part of her breast was visible. Considering that there was only a scant piece of lace hugging her breast anyway, I could already see the taut nub peaking at me from its confinement. Just begging to be pinched, pulled, and sucked in between my teeth.

"Say it." She requested with an airy voice.

I was hypnotized by all that she had on display. The lacey piece stopped just below her tits and had an opening exposing the fleshiness underneath them. I could already imagine peppering that sensitive area with kisses and drawing my tongue lazily across it before taking the whole mound into my mouth. The bottom half was all silk and was riding her just to mid-thigh. If she turned around, I knew I would see the sweet curve of the underside of her butt cheeks.

My dick got even harder.

She repeated her request, but it now sounded more like a demand.

"Say it."

"Say it...say what?" I answered, still frozen in place.

"Ask me nicely." I saw the other strap fall as she took a sharp intake of breath. At least, I think it was her. Shit! It could've been me.

I only contemplated my next action for a moment.

"Baby. Please. Let. Me. Fuck. You."

As if released from a spell, I finally reached her and slipped my fingers underneath both straps to draw them down to where they wanted to go. When both of her breasts popped out from beneath the stretchy fabric, I didn't hesitate to let my tongue overtake the first nipple and then moving slowly on to the next.

I could've stayed like that for days. Making her climax from my wicked tongue alone. But somehow, I knew that we both wanted more.

I was already slightly bowed to her as I held her at her waist with my head at her chest, feasting on her breasts. But then I felt her hands on my shoulders slowly pushing me downwards.

I needed all of two seconds to recognize where she wanted me. And I was all too happy to oblige.

Dropping to my knees, I pulled my tongue through her soaking wet folds, letting her wetness coat my face. Drawing my hands down from her waist to capture her buttocks, I pulled her gently against my teeth which were now teasing her clit.

The hands that had once pushed me downwards then started trying to push me back, but it was too late for that. I was already addicted to her essence. Opening my mouth beneath her, I greedily devoured more of her. I tried to push my tongue inside her opening, but the position of kneeling before her wasn't giving me enough access. So, I gave her a reprieve briefly, standing and walking backwards to the bed. Never taking my hands off her, I guided her right out of her garment and up onto her knees as I lay back fully onto the mattress.

She hesitated as she finally realized what I meant to do. But I still had her in my clutches and had no intention of letting her lead anymore tonight. I pulled her to me until her warm, wet center was directly over my mouth.

"Liam..." I didn't let her finish, pressing up into her to kiss her soft lips. Then my tongue finally found the place where it had been dying to go. And the words that she'd intended to say came out instead as a garbled sound that only had the residue of the English language.

And there I stayed, until I had her cradling my head with her body, tearing at the sheets and screaming my name.

When I finally loosened my hands from around her waist, allowing her to roll away from my face and to the side, I watched as the tremors ravaged her delicious body. As she began to attain some sense of peace again, I pulled myself upwards so that we could be eye to eye.

"You're going to be mine forever." I said, without an ounce of guile in my statement.

"Ummm maybe. But you have to find me first." She said smiling coyly at me.

And then I woke up.

Fuck!

It had been the same dream, nearly every night since she'd left me. Or some variation of it at least. We'd be doing something sexual, and I'd make her cum before waking up out of my sleep.

As satisfying as it was to know that even in my dreams, I put her gratification above my own, it was still completely jarring to keep waking up in the middle of the night like this. And what's worse, I always had a hard-on coupled with the fact that I was dripping in sweat. A few times I'd even lost my own load and I'd awaken in a sticky mess.

I hadn't had a wet dream since puberty, but I wasn't as uncomfortable with that part. Each time, Laera would deliver a challenge to me to find her. And thus far, I hadn't been able to.

Even as Marcus, my IT guru, transferred away from the black-market dealings to legitimately working for me at King Enterprises, I'd still enlisted his assistance to try and track her down. And nothing. It was like she'd completely disappeared off the face of the globe.

Nothing could match my desire to have her with me again. It was all I thought about during my waking hours, and my nights were plagued the same way.

In my desperation I'd even gone to her ex-husband, who had been released on stifling conditions including that he remain in the city and report to a bail supervisor weekly. Max had been adamant that I let him handle any of the shadier interactions, particularly because he'd assumed the 'boss' role and now oversaw that empire. But I couldn't hear him on this.

Bruce Ayers had been the asshole I expected him to be. And once he saw that I had a vested interest in his ex-wife, I'm certain that it restoked a fire in him to get her back even more than before. Crazily, I was counting on his lack of control to sniff her out so that I could have her again. But I reasoned to myself that I wouldn't have let him get anywhere near her. Max had five men surveilling him round the clock, tracking his every movement. If he found her, we'd get to her first. I had no doubt about that.

So why was I still so tormented? Because she was still evading me.

Rolling over, I began to strip the sheets from my bed.